Nomiya
2%
Miki
22%

Total votes: 246

Mysterious Stranger

Re: Favorite minor character?

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Megumeru wrote:I can point out some points that make me believe he is a tsundere.
here's my first argument:
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 019#p88019

and here's my second argument:
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... =30#p91010

He shows affection--only differently and in a 'unique' kind of way. Shizune can be described as a tsundere too.
Shizune is indubitably part tsundere. However, both of your arguments for Jigoro being one rely on presumption. I reiterate that we never see Jigoro show any direct affection to anyone. You can only call him a tsundere if you read into his actions, i.e. what you did in both of your arguments. I would agree that it might make sense for him to love and be proud of Shicchan (especially with the visit to the school), and thus be classified as a tsundere father, but the fact of the matter is that we never see it, at least not directly.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Katase

Post by Katase »

Definitely Nurse. Akira as a close second.
Iroha

Post by Iroha »

Akira and Miki.
I've said this before, but I really do wish Miki would've had a route XD
And Akira is just pure awesome. So awesome she can get away with giving alcohol to minors
Rin = Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune