How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku existed..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Draetheus

Re: How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku exist

Post by Draetheus »

Are we assuming said girl is already closely involved with Hisao, or he's still getting to know her? If the latter, I'd simply become friends with Hisao and push him in the directions of different girls subtly. Getting him to join clubs, go certain places with me where other girls hang out, etc. That way we could both be bros while I have Lily and he has someone else. If he's already gotten together with Lily then I'm not enough of an asshole to disrupt that. I'd just wait patiently: 1) Its a high school relationship 2) Lily has a "healthy adolescent sex drive" 3) Hisao has a heart condition. Meaning the chances of it lasting forever are slim. :wink:
Tyroki

Post by Tyroki »

It wouldn't be hard. Hisao doesn't understand Rin in the slightest, even when it's pretty obvious to me what she's saying.

Hisao wouldn't have a chance :)
Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

It's easy, when night falls down, I'll sneak into her then perform a serenade for her.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Guest1 wrote:It's easy, when night falls down, I'll sneak into her.
._.

I hear the blowing of a thousand rape whistles.
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

themocaw wrote:
Guest1 wrote:It's easy, when night falls down, I'll sneak into her.
._.

I hear the blowing of a thousand rape whistles.
ROFL!

when I read that I was like.. Wait... I think there's a space missing there...
Hisao: You want to know who I am? I'm the boy with the broken heart.
Youmaghost

Post by Youmaghost »

if it was Rin, Help her with mural, as an artist I stand a better chance of understanding what color she is trying for. I would simply show interest in her work, talking to her about the thoughts that it provokes in me. Then lastly I was ask her to show me how she paints, not the subject matter but the style. I would do my best to show her a painting in the same style that reflected my feelings for her and that I would not let her be alone. Much better than the Art-dead Hisao. easer to slide into her world than to slam into it with a sledgehammer.