How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku existed..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

New Age Retro Hippie

Re: How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku exist

Post by New Age Retro Hippie »

Well, if it was Hanako, I simply wouldn't. Others, I don't think I'd be able to period, simply because I'm much too much a gentleman to steal someone away. I mean, I pretty much could enjoy any of their company; I know some sign language and enjoy competition to a certain degree (though probably not to the same degree as Shizune); I can sit down and enjoy talking and just enjoy another's company; I enjoy reading and silence at turns; I enjoy art and the cuckoolander (due respect to Rin of course :v). Emi would be the hardest to "be" with, simply because physical activity is not my forte (though I've recently been running and am able to keep a brisk pace for a half mile). So I guess Emi would be, while more difficult, enjoyable to be with, and would help improve my habits.
KnownAnonymous

Post by KnownAnonymous »

KSmaniac wrote:
KnownAnonymous wrote:If KS's story exists..How will you steal that girl (KS heroines) from Hisao?

~ Which girl you want to steal? How will you?
How about stealing Hanako?

Step 1... I'll ask and suggest Misha & Shizune for a directory of Student's contact to inform all truant students of what they've missed and aware them some announcements. And I'll volunteer myself to handle it.

-> Because of this, Hanako will be interested in this and allows her to share her cell #. And Hisao's cell # will be my key for success.

Step 2... Become one of the Student Council and take in-charge of managing clubs, then I'll ask a excuse for Misha & Shizune that they will only give limited tasks for me without any interruption.

Step 3... Knowing Hanako's unaccompanied schedule will be the start of this.. But first, I'll try to make some distractions for Hisao, First; I'll try to visit all clubs then telling them that, that guy named "Hisao Nakai" has talents for your club!. Well, as a in-charge of club management, they would appreciate my recommendation for them. Then after that, lots of club recruiters will approach Hisao for his recruitment. And it is possible that Hisao will join a club because of various clubs around him. Then, when Hisao joined a certain club, I'll try to make a schedule for him that is same as Hanako's unaccompanied schedule.

Step 4... Now that Hanako is free from Hisao, I'll try to follow her and make some accidental non-startling conversation (i.e. In the library, making myself carelessly dropping lots of books(about being "alone") in front of her, then obviously she will be interested and pick it up. Then I'll try to make this constantly stable with her talking ourselves, being always in the library during her unaccompanied schedule.

Last Step for Victory!... For my instant success. First, I will find and look for a friend of Emi's and took her/his cell #. Then I'll send a friendly message from the Student Council that "The lucky day of yours will appear if you give a kiss to the lips of your beloved by the sunset in the city's bay. Then SPREAD this message to your nearest friend!". Then after that, I'll make a love letter/a date's schedule for Emi noted from Hisao (sent by a messenger). Then I'll inform Hisao via cellphone that "some of your subordinate orders you to buy some stuff needed for your club at the city then leave it in the last table of ****'s cafe by 3:00 PM(exactly same of Emi's date). And also, I will try to call Hanako via cellphone that "someone that you know is waiting for you at the city's bay, you should be there before sunset, I think that's Hisao...".

Then after Hisao's task is complete, Emi will show up and then obviously Emi's state will be timid and Hisao's curiosity will be boost up because of her cuteness appearance and her emotion. By that, Hisao will be timid also, and he will be forced by Emi.. As girls says first that "Lets go now! com'on". As I observed, In a date the word "date" will be uncommon to be mentioned. And I think Emi will follow the lucky message from her friend. Then after that, before sunset Emi will start kissing Hisao, while Hanako is watching them, then I think girls (like Hanako) will usually run with tears but before that I will try to call her then hug her..

HANAKO IS MINE ! WHAHAHA!Checkmated Hisao :D

Hahaha....flawless plan :wink:, but are you sure about Emi? What if she will not follow the "lucky message"?
New Age Retro Hippie

Hmm. I'm not sure that that would work entirely well; you'd also have to come from a POV of not really knowing how to handle Hanako, where anyone who has beaten her good ending is biased into thinking that they could accomplish this. It also brings into question the idea of hurting Hanako indirectly in order to snag her up; that could very easily be the best way to prevent you from stealing a girl from someone. On one hand, she may become so withdrawn and distrustful that any attempt on your part would be for naught. On another hand, it's not entirely impossible that this information could be traced back to you, and it would make her feel worse that someone was toying with her.
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

New Age Retro Hippie wrote:Hmm. I'm not sure that that would work entirely well; you'd also have to come from a POV of not really knowing how to handle Hanako, where anyone who has beaten her good ending is biased into thinking that they could accomplish this. It also brings into question the idea of hurting Hanako indirectly in order to snag her up; that could very easily be the best way to prevent you from stealing a girl from someone. On one hand, she may become so withdrawn and distrustful that any attempt on your part would be for naught. On another hand, it's not entirely impossible that this information could be traced back to you, and it would make her feel worse that someone was toying with her.
Your shortly right ..., Think again; In that plan, I am another friend of Hanako.. (A friend that doesn't know all of that except for being friends)

Because of that, Hanako will just somehow go with me..

Just think of it in real-time, If something happened wrong to you, Will you blame another person that doesn't know what happened?

EDIT:
KnownAnonymous wrote:
Hahaha....flawless plan :wink:, but are you sure about Emi? What if she will not follow the "lucky message"?
OK then...ask first Hisao via cellphone that where is he (while in Emi's date), then after that, I'll buy grocery items that will make a concrete reason for Hanako for our meeting. Then after that, I'll hide and wait in the city's bay for Hanako's arrival. Then when she arrive, I'll make a accidental approach to Hanako. Then I'll take Hanako to the place where Hisao & Emi are dating, then I will act as a person that doesn't know all of that.. And I will make sure Hisao will not see us and I surely want Hanako to see them.. Then I ask Hanako for a date :D

End of the game.. I win again
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

I would fight every man, woman, and child for Lilly's hand. Five paces at dawn, a contest of fisticuffs, a good, old-fashioned knife fight, a lightsaber duel - whatever it takes.

The gauntlet has been thrown, gentlemen. À l'outrance.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
ol' dirty bacon

Post by ol' dirty bacon »

Just be Akira's unseen boyfriend and let Hisao have all those silly gimp kids.
New Age Retro Hippie

KSmaniac wrote:
New Age Retro Hippie wrote:Hmm. I'm not sure that that would work entirely well; you'd also have to come from a POV of not really knowing how to handle Hanako, where anyone who has beaten her good ending is biased into thinking that they could accomplish this. It also brings into question the idea of hurting Hanako indirectly in order to snag her up; that could very easily be the best way to prevent you from stealing a girl from someone. On one hand, she may become so withdrawn and distrustful that any attempt on your part would be for naught. On another hand, it's not entirely impossible that this information could be traced back to you, and it would make her feel worse that someone was toying with her.
Your shortly right ..., Think again; In that plan, I am another friend of Hanako.. (A friend that doesn't know all of that except for being friends)

Because of that, Hanako will just somehow go with me..

Just think of it in real-time, If something happened wrong to you, Will you blame another person that doesn't know what happened?

EDIT:
KnownAnonymous wrote:
OK then...ask first Hisao via cellphone that where is he (while in Emi's date), then after that, I'll buy grocery items that will make a concrete reason for Hanako for our meeting. Then after that, I'll hide and wait in the city's bay for Hanako's arrival. Then when she arrive, I'll make a accidental approach to Hanako. Then I'll take Hanako to the place where Hisao & Emi are dating, then I will act as a person that doesn't know all of that.. And I will make sure Hisao will not see us and I surely want Hanako to see them.. Then I ask Hanako for a date :D

End of the game.. I win again
I'm still not 100% convinced that the plan would be a success, simply due to the difficulty of being friends with Hanako in the first place. I mean, I'm sure that several people before Hisao, and perhaps before Lilly, tried; they just weren't very successful. Additionally, I wonder if doing all this manipulation won't create an atmosphere of distrust.

As for the plan revision, couldn't it come off to her as inappropriate to ask someone on a date when they were so thoroughly scorned?
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I would be smart and go for whoever Hisao wasn't going out with, I got game but I don't have sweater-vest game
New Age Retro Hippie

Eraser35 wrote:I would be smart and go for whoever Hisao wasn't going out with, I got game but I don't have sweater-vest game
There you go~! It's not the bravest path, but it's the smartest. :>
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Remember, this is about STEALING the girl from HNNNNNGHisao. Just making off with his leftovers doesn't count.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
toxicmaniac

Post by toxicmaniac »

Shizune cannot scream....
Hanako would stay quiet...
Rin wouldn't give a shit...

If i do it my way i think it would be pretty easy whenever the girls like it or not. :twisted:
Emi's route 7.5/10
Shizune's route: 8/10
Rin's route: 10/10
Hanako's route: 9.5/10
Lilly's route: Not finished
Titus

Post by Titus »

Otakumon wrote:
Titus wrote:Tough question, considering Shizune wanted to cheer up Hisao from the moment she saw him and she was the first Heroine that Hisao met.

Damnit! Hisao sits next to Misha and Shizune too and they are paired into groups whenever group work is assigned :(
Just exude more self pity than Hisao does and she'll be more attracted to you than to him since she seems to go for that type.
You know what, she actually does. wtf.

Guess I'll just challenge her to a card game and win flawlessly. Though I'd probably gloat and laugh at her face (it's a knee jerk reaction after winning).
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

New Age Retro Hippie wrote:
I'm still not 100% convinced that the plan would be a success, simply due to the difficulty of being friends with Hanako in the first place. I mean, I'm sure that several people before Hisao, and perhaps before Lilly, tried; they just weren't very successful. Additionally, I wonder if doing all this manipulation won't create an atmosphere of distrust.

As for the plan revision, couldn't it come off to her as inappropriate to ask someone on a date when they were so thoroughly scorned?
Being a friend of Hanako will be successful; if you will always stay where she stays and ...also, don't forget that Hanako only knows that I am the only person who got only one friend (and that's her). And that will affect her of becoming closer to me because she compares me as same as hers.

When Hanako knows that Emi & Hisao are dating that means disrespect..But when she heard my call with respect; maybe she will accept my invitation (a date).. Well it's only a date...

In that, Hanako will choose an option ;

- Running away from me(a trusted friend) - a foolish act for her
- Or accept my invitation - an optional choice for her
danyo

Post by danyo »

Learn from his mistakes ( he makes plenty to learn from ), do it better, profit.
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

I don't want Hisao's death from HNGH on my conscience, so no. Not poaching.

Besides, he seems like a bro. I'd like to think that we'd get along fairly well if it weren't for that whole fictional character thing that's in the way.