How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku existed..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KnownAnonymous

How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku existed..

Post by KnownAnonymous »

If KS's story exists..How will you steal that girl (KS heroines) from Hisao?

~ Which girl you want to steal? How will you?
kosherbacon

Re: How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku exist

Post by kosherbacon »

If my swarthy gaijin ways don't work, I'll use a bar of chocolate and a fishing pole.
micechasekittens

Post by micechasekittens »

Simplest answer would be go for the girls he didn't pursue^^.
Last edited by micechasekittens on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

I'd invite Hisao and my crush out on a 'friendly' meal out, just the three of us, all friends.

And I'd take them here: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5738

:P
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

I'd use Kenji's path on him.

(for those who know what I'm talking about ;D)
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

I would defeat Shizune at that game of Risk. :twisted:
For Queen and Country
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

I would end Hisao's monopoly of girls - Kenjin style.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Wearyman

Post by Wearyman »

micechasekittens wrote:Simplest answer would be go for the girls he didn't pursue^^.

Though if he went Hanako, then I'd have to do something abut that. As a girl, Hanako and I might be able to bond much more closely. Our personalities are similar so there would be a connection. We'd be spending considerable time together. Some very close female relationships mirror and lead into les relationships. So maybe if the idea of being with a guy makes her nervous, she might be more comfortable with a girl ^^. I'd finally ask her out on a date (like prepare a nice dinner in one of the empty classrooms after school as she'd probably be too self conscious to go into town for dinner). One of the biggest differences is that Hisao thinks of her as a friend to protect, while I see a romantic potential there and I wouldn't wait around treating her like a little sister.

To be honest, if they were already dating I wouldn't try to break them up. That would set Hanako spiraling down which would be the last thing I'd want to do.

I think I put a little too much thought into this. 0_o
Wait... Wouldn't it be easier to just go after Misha then? I mean, she's the only truly "available" one and we already know she's got some (ostensibly?) lesbian tendencies. Just seems easier if you are of that preference to go for her, especially if you landed in the Shizune arc. At the very least you'd guarantee no bad ending! (Unless WAHAAAAA! would get on your nerves after awhile.)
DH531

Post by DH531 »

Althamus wrote:I'd invite Hisao and my crush out on a 'friendly' meal out, just the three of us, all friends.

And I'd take them here: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5738

:P
Dude watching that video makes me feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack D:

Manly picnic solves everything :wink:
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

I would never NTR a girl away from Hisao.

Thankfully I don't need to because Miki doesn't have a route :D :mrgreen: :D
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

There's this thing called being fair and decent. I avoid any attempts to "steal" women from anybody else. At all costs. Even if I hate the guy. Even if the girl should hate the guy (at most, I'll suggest something is wrong with the relationship).
Hisao can only get one of them, anyway. I'd be pissed if the girl was Lilly and almost equally pissed if it was Rin, but somehow, I'd survive, probably.

It's wrong to try to break up relationships. Assuming, for whatever reason, that I have no choice and the only way I'm ever going to be happy is by taking this girl away from him, then, well... I guess :
charmisokay wrote:I would end Hisao's monopoly of girls - Kenjin style.
This. The only acceptable method.

Also...
micechasekittens wrote:Simplest answer would be go for the girls he didn't pursue^^.

Though if he went Hanako, then I'd have to do something abut that. As a girl, Hanako and I might be able to bond much more closely. Our personalities are similar so there would be a connection. We'd be spending considerable time together. Some very close female relationships mirror and lead into les relationships. So maybe if the idea of being with a guy makes her nervous, she might be more comfortable with a girl ^^. I'd finally ask her out on a date (like prepare a nice dinner in one of the empty classrooms after school as she'd probably be too self conscious to go into town for dinner). One of the biggest differences is that Hisao thinks of her as a friend to protect, while I see a romantic potential there and I wouldn't wait around treating her like a little sister.

To be honest, if they were already dating I wouldn't try to break them up. That would set Hanako spiraling down which would be the last thing I'd want to do.

I think I put a little too much thought into this. 0_o
I don't want to cause a riot or anything... But, for someone who finished Hanako's route, your train of thought is seriously scary.

I mean, really. That's almost, if not exactly, female white knighting over a girl that resents white knighting. "Hanako and I might be able to bond much more closely"... How do you know that? And why? Frankly, I don't think Hanako would discriminate in "bonding" based on someone's gender... Rather, she'd discriminate both genders equally. It already seems pretty hard to get to know her; Initially, Hisao had to frequently use Lilly as a channeller/excuse.

DON'T ever assume that you somehow know better than the person itself who is suited to be with her. Especially if you assume you're more appropriate to be with someone than the person that's already in a relationship.

Also, given that Lilly's and Hanako's friendship is, like, very very close and there's no sexual or romantic tension in the least (rather, Hanako shows slight signs of thinking of Hisao "that way" even when he seems more interested in Lilly), I regret to inform you that apparently Miss Ikezawa (-chan~ :D ) is straight as an arrow.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Wearyman wrote:Wait... Wouldn't it be easier to just go after Misha then? I mean, she's the only truly "available" one and we already know she's got some (ostensibly?) lesbian tendencies. Just seems easier if you are of that preference to go for her, especially if you landed in the Shizune arc. At the very least you'd guarantee no bad ending! (Unless WAHAAAAA! would get on your nerves after awhile.)
Surely you could use this argument against blokes to always go for Hanako, because she's straight and (probably) easiest to manipulate into a relationship if that were all you wanted of her.

But everyone likes different things in different people. Personally Emi appeals to me more because of her personality. Just because Misha is gay (and unless a dev declares she isn't, I'm pretty darn sure she is) doesn't mean girls must automatically go for her.
Also, given that Lilly's and Hanako's friendship is, like, very very close and there's no sexual or romantic tension in the least
Yes, but Lilly is Hanako's surrogate mother. She's categorised her as mother from way back when, so she's firmly away from the 'romantic' category.
"Hanako and I might be able to bond much more closely"... How do you know that? And why?
She explained in the following sentence...
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Althamus wrote:
Wearyman wrote:Wait... Wouldn't it be easier to just go after Misha then? I mean, she's the only truly "available" one and we already know she's got some (ostensibly?) lesbian tendencies. Just seems easier if you are of that preference to go for her, especially if you landed in the Shizune arc. At the very least you'd guarantee no bad ending! (Unless WAHAAAAA! would get on your nerves after awhile.)
Surely you could use this argument against blokes to always go for Hanako, because she's straight and (probably) easiest to manipulate into a relationship if that were all you wanted of her.

But everyone likes different things in different people. Personally Emi appeals to me more because of her personality. Just because Misha is gay (and unless a dev declares she isn't, I'm pretty darn sure she is) doesn't mean girls must automatically go for her.
Also, given that Lilly's and Hanako's friendship is, like, very very close and there's no sexual or romantic tension in the least
Yes, but Lilly is Hanako's surrogate mother. She's categorised her as mother from way back when, so she's firmly away from the 'romantic' category.
"Hanako and I might be able to bond much more closely"... How do you know that? And why?
She explained in the following sentence...
1. Unless all the humans on Earth turn demisexual or pansexual it is highly unlikely we'll ever overcome the gender-attraction correlated issue.
He just asked why not to go for the obvious choice. Apparently he missed the fact that not all of us like it easy ;)
Also, Misha doesn't seem like a 100% homo to me. That kind of girl certainly wouldn't go and throw herself on a guy when desperate for comfort. It's more like she's bi-curious. except, from the other side of the wall. A "bi-curious lesbian", so to speak

2. Hanako does mention her dislike of Lilly's occassional treatment but has far since accepted it as part of her personality. Lilly's way of making friends is partially changing them into her children or younger siblings. Lilly admitted to depending on Hanako occassionally, so it's not one sided. Also, by the time Hisao is at the spot, Lilly has clearly recognized that she's been pampering Hanako too much.

They admit to loving each other in a totally sisterly kind of way. Neither proceeds to explain, because they don't have the need to explain since they're both straight. BAM!

3. Sure, she explained. Somehow, she missed the fact that Hisao and Lilly also spend a lot of time with Hanako and shared her interests. She also missed the fact that going romantically after a girl that is in the top 10 most closed and shy people in the universe isn't exactly being similar to her.

My point still stands. Somehow, she just decides she fits Hanako more than Hisao, despite that being the repeat of Hisao's mistake from a different angle.

Let me give you a spoiler for/from real life.

People who are similar don't always fit each other in a relationship better. Especially, if it's one person that is romantically interested in another who just seems to think and believe they're all that super-similar.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

micechasekittens

Post by micechasekittens »

I was foolish to try an answer a hypothetical realistically within the confines of the question. It was my mistake to try and answer beyond a witty sentence. (no sarcasm intended). I just thought she'd and I would bond due to similar life experiences, interests, personalities. I used to be that skittish and terrified of people due to a difficult childhood. From that I extrapolated how within the confines of the question how things could play out and how to adjust given that I was not a hetero male.

As for female white knighting, it is more that I connected with the character as it was like looking in a mirror. I was beyond shy to the point of being terrified due to some terrible experiences. I connected with her and not Hisao. I was the 'damsel to be saved' in some of my relationships and I am still learning to stand on my feet and trust others. I apologize if my hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question was seen as anymore more than musing how it would work given the circumstances.

^^ I think I could handle Misha's 'whahaha' but I think she already has her heart set on someone.
Last edited by micechasekittens on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

micechasekittens wrote:I was foolish to take a hypothetical as how to answer realistically within the confines of the question. It was my mistake to try and answer beyond a witty sentence. (no sarcasm intended). I just thought she'd and I would bond due to similar life experiences, interests, personalities. I used to be that skittish and terrified of people due to a difficult childhood. From that I extrapolated how within the confines of the question how things could play out and how to adjust given that I was not a hetero male.

As for female white knighting, it is more that I connected with the character as it was like looking in a mirror. Perhaps it is the desire to connect with someone who understands draws me to such characters. None of my relationships irl have mirrored the 'saving a damsel in distress'. Actually I tend to end up in that role though I have gotten much better on standing on my own two feet just like Hanako did. I apologize if my hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question was seen as anymore more than musing how it would work given the circumstances.

^^ I think I could handle Misha's 'whahaha' but I think she already has her heart set on someone.
Well, the fact that you were similar at one point doesn't mean you are or will be anymore... And it's not always a good common ground for bonding, although I can see where you're coming from.

There's no need to apologize, as I seemed to take one part of your explanation and apparently blew it out of proportion, since I was worried that someone who completed Hanako's path would behave that way and see things from the point where you seemed to do in your original post.

I guess... I just kill dem white knights where I find them. Metaphorically, of course ;)