How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku existed..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

micechasekittens

Re: How will you steal that girl from Hisao? If Yamaku exist

Post by micechasekittens »

Rivan wrote:
micechasekittens wrote:I was foolish to take a hypothetical as how to answer realistically within the confines of the question. It was my mistake to try and answer beyond a witty sentence. (no sarcasm intended). I just thought she'd and I would bond due to similar life experiences, interests, personalities. I used to be that skittish and terrified of people due to a difficult childhood. From that I extrapolated how within the confines of the question how things could play out and how to adjust given that I was not a hetero male.

As for female white knighting, it is more that I connected with the character as it was like looking in a mirror. Perhaps it is the desire to connect with someone who understands draws me to such characters. None of my relationships irl have mirrored the 'saving a damsel in distress'. Actually I tend to end up in that role though I have gotten much better on standing on my own two feet just like Hanako did. I apologize if my hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question was seen as anymore more than musing how it would work given the circumstances.

^^ I think I could handle Misha's 'whahaha' but I think she already has her heart set on someone.
Well, the fact that you were similar at one point doesn't mean you are or will be anymore... And it's not always a good common ground for bonding, although I can see where you're coming from.

There's no need to apologize, as I seemed to take one part of your explanation and apparently blew it out of proportion, since I was worried that someone who completed Hanako's path would behave that way and see things from the point where you seemed to do in your original post.

I guess... I just kill dem white knights where I find them. Metaphorically, of course ;)
^^ Thanks for understanding. I actually was in an abusive relationship where I was being white knighted, constant reminders that I was broken and needed sheltering so it stung a little to be thought of as that role. I usually just lurk on forums and rarely say a thing, but everyone here seems cool and able to express their feelings so I feel more safe peaking out of my shell.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

micechasekittens wrote:
Rivan wrote:
micechasekittens wrote:I was foolish to take a hypothetical as how to answer realistically within the confines of the question. It was my mistake to try and answer beyond a witty sentence. (no sarcasm intended). I just thought she'd and I would bond due to similar life experiences, interests, personalities. I used to be that skittish and terrified of people due to a difficult childhood. From that I extrapolated how within the confines of the question how things could play out and how to adjust given that I was not a hetero male.

As for female white knighting, it is more that I connected with the character as it was like looking in a mirror. Perhaps it is the desire to connect with someone who understands draws me to such characters. None of my relationships irl have mirrored the 'saving a damsel in distress'. Actually I tend to end up in that role though I have gotten much better on standing on my own two feet just like Hanako did. I apologize if my hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question was seen as anymore more than musing how it would work given the circumstances.

^^ I think I could handle Misha's 'whahaha' but I think she already has her heart set on someone.
Well, the fact that you were similar at one point doesn't mean you are or will be anymore... And it's not always a good common ground for bonding, although I can see where you're coming from.

There's no need to apologize, as I seemed to take one part of your explanation and apparently blew it out of proportion, since I was worried that someone who completed Hanako's path would behave that way and see things from the point where you seemed to do in your original post.

I guess... I just kill dem white knights where I find them. Metaphorically, of course ;)
^^ Thanks for understanding. I actually was in an abusive relationship where I was being white knighted, constant reminders that I was broken and needed sheltering so it stung a little to be thought of as that role. I usually just lurk on forums and rarely say a thing, but everyone here seems cool and able to express their feelings so I feel more safe peaking out of my shell.
Give me his/her contact info and we'll have a little talk :twisted: .
I'm not the least shy person there is, but I guess growing up made me a bit relaxed in terms of human interaction. I also like to discuss my points and forums seem to be the least straining and embarassing way of doing so.

The reason I react so strongly is because, on the whole, I believe relationships should be between equals. I can't spend all my time chasing after or pampering a person I'm supposed to love and be loved with. The reverse is true, also. It takes effort from both sides - and trust in the other person's feelings, capability and understanding as well.
Ahhh, so hopelessly romantic and idealistic. A man is allowed his dreams, however ;).

I guess I should also confess I must be a little homophobic even when I try not to be. Comes from my father, who is totally untolerant with these kinds of things. I'm hundreds of times more open minded than he is, but still, being raised that way, it sometimes shows.

I kind of wonder if it didn't show right there at my first post.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

KnownAnonymous wrote:If KS's story exists..How will you steal that girl (KS heroines) from Hisao?

~ Which girl you want to steal? How will you?
How about stealing Hanako?

Step 1... I'll ask and suggest Misha & Shizune for a directory of Student's contact to inform all truant students of what they've missed and aware them some announcements. And I'll volunteer myself to handle it.

-> Because of this, Hanako will be interested in this and allows her to share her cell #. And Hisao's cell # will be my key for success.

Step 2... Become one of the Student Council and take in-charge of managing clubs, then I'll ask a excuse for Misha & Shizune that they will only give limited tasks for me without any interruption.

Step 3... Knowing Hanako's unaccompanied schedule will be the start of this.. But first, I'll try to make some distractions for Hisao, First; I'll try to visit all clubs then telling them that, that guy named "Hisao Nakai" has talents for your club!. Well, as a in-charge of club management, they would appreciate my recommendation for them. Then after that, lots of club recruiters will approach Hisao for his recruitment. And it is possible that Hisao will join a club because of various clubs around him. Then, when Hisao joined a certain club, I'll try to make a schedule for him that is same as Hanako's unaccompanied schedule.

Step 4... Now that Hanako is free from Hisao, I'll try to follow her and make some accidental non-startling conversation (i.e. In the library, making myself carelessly dropping lots of books(about being "alone") in front of her, then obviously she will be interested and pick it up. Then I'll try to make this constantly stable with her talking ourselves, being always in the library during her unaccompanied schedule.

Last Step for Victory!... For my instant success. First, I will find and look for a friend of Emi's and took her/his cell #. Then I'll send a friendly message from the Student Council that "The lucky day of yours will appear if you give a kiss to the lips of your beloved by the sunset in the city's bay. Then SPREAD this message to your nearest friend!". Then after that, I'll make a love letter/a date's schedule for Emi noted from Hisao (sent by a messenger). Then I'll inform Hisao via cellphone that "some of your subordinate orders you to buy some stuff needed for your club at the city then leave it in the last table of ****'s cafe by 3:00 PM(exactly same of Emi's date). And also, I will try to call Hanako via cellphone that "someone that you know is waiting for you at the city's bay, you should be there before sunset, I think that's Hisao...".

Then after Hisao's task is complete, Emi will show up and then obviously Emi's state will be timid and Hisao's curiosity will be boost up because of her cuteness appearance and her emotion. By that, Hisao will be timid also, and he will be forced by Emi.. As girls says first that "Lets go now! com'on". As I observed, In a date the word "date" will be uncommon to be mentioned. And I think Emi will follow the lucky message from her friend. Then after that, before sunset Emi will start kissing Hisao, while Hanako is watching them, then I think girls (like Hanako) will usually run with tears but before that I will try to call her then hug her..

HANAKO IS MINE ! WHAHAHA!Checkmated Hisao :D
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

I would try to race Emi, keel over and spend the rest of the afternoon lying on the track, wheezing and cursing my smoking habit.
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
ICEheaven102

Post by ICEheaven102 »

I make him go for someone else and take Emi :3
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Do what Kenji did, throw him off the roof and all the girls will be yours for the taking. :mrgreen:
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Falcon PUUUUUNCH!

The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
DH531

Post by DH531 »

Thrasher Thetic wrote:Falcon PUUUUUNCH!

HAHAHAHAHA Love it!!! XD
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Well, Emi and Hanako don't seem particularly heavy...

Lift & Dash
Titus

Post by Titus »

Tough question, considering Shizune wanted to cheer up Hisao from the moment she saw him and she was the first Heroine that Hisao met.

Damnit! Hisao sits next to Misha and Shizune too and they are paired into groups whenever group work is assigned :(
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?

Post by Guest »

Id Learn Sign language before him and become good friends with Shizune and then ask her out on a date at the tea shop.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Titus wrote:Tough question, considering Shizune wanted to cheer up Hisao from the moment she saw him and she was the first Heroine that Hisao met.

Damnit! Hisao sits next to Misha and Shizune too and they are paired into groups whenever group work is assigned :(
Just exude more self pity than Hisao does and she'll be more attracted to you than to him since she seems to go for that type.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Roofies and alcohol.
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Roses are red, Violets are blue.

Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two.

And then I'd take Hanako drunken pig racing.

The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
crystal

Post by crystal »

Easily. I know more than he does. For example I know Hanako doesn't want to be treated like she's made of glass.
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.