I'm just teasing. I don't use any emotes at all except for very rare and occassional " " when seriously offendedquellsnarg wrote:lol okay sorry if having an opinion you don't share offends you!!!!Rivan wrote: So, you're asking a Lilly fan to point out Lilly's flaws. Shizune taught you well, it appears you're developing sadistic tendencies.
-What you said got pretty convoluted when you added your aside, but I think what you meant is that she prefers people being honest with her and being honest in return? That sounds more like a saintly trait than a flaw, except she's a hypocrite when it comes to honesty because while she expects it from Hisao, she isn't really honest with him.
-Fair, but not really something I can relate to. I don't see the point in acting like something's okay when it's not, and again, that seems more like lying to me than being honest. It's been a while since I played Lilly's route but as I recall it was more like... she never said anything was wrong than saying there was something wrong but she didn't want to talk about it. At least admit something is wrong, .
-Okay, so you do think she's a hypocrite.
-That is a huge stretch. She has alcohol twice, and only on special occasions. Are you telling me you never had a glass or two before you were of age? I know I did and I don't drink at all now that I am of age.
-Again, that's Hisao's problem, not Lilly's. Relationships don't have to define who you are and what you do as an individual. Just because Lilly is inactive does not mean Hisao has to be (although knowing Hisao, that's how it's going to end up).
So the long and short of it is that you're saying Lilly is hypocritical? Alright. That I can deal with, although putting it that way makes me like her less, not more.
1. What I meant here is that Lilly is sending a message that, in "real world", ultimately may turn out for the worse rather than for the best. From personal experience, I know people rarely truly appreciate honesty and almost never appreciate total honesty. Lilly does. Therefore, it's a flaw when taken outside of the game.
2. That's a matter of interpretation, I think. No point in trying to convince you here.
3. All of the girls in the game have certain hypocritical traits. Lilly's may be that one. It's somehow dissapointing that she can see her's and Hisao's mistakes on theoretical level, but is much less capable of using that knowledge on a practical level. It's hard to say if it's hypocrisy.
4. It's a small stretch rather than a big one. Lilly is said to quickly get hooked on things. When it was tea, it was OK. When it was , everyone was happier . When it's wine... That is risky.
5. In terms of having relations with a boy that has a heart-related disease, her having a slow lifestyle AND never encouraging Hisao to do something "on the side" is pretty much a flaw.
6. You asked for flaws, I gave you some. That's it. Lilly's no more of a hypocrite than Shizune is... The reverse would be true from my standpoint. Hanako and Rin also share that trait. Actually, the only girl that never does anything that could be seen as hypocritical is Emi, and that may be only because I can't seem to remember such an instance.