Anyone else wish there was a Misha route?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ThreeStep

Re: Anyone else wish there was a Misha route?

Post by ThreeStep »

TamagoTwo wrote: To be honest, there are tons of opportunities to do it, so many and so obvious that it is kind of a shock they didn't include it as a bonus or extra or something.
Probably because adding an extra route is a shitton of work.

N. Bekkler wrote: This is something that people forget quite often. It also helps answer that endless question about Misha.
In a VN that's all about dating and banging cripple girls, a route with a non-cripple girl would just be weird.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Kenji certainly didn't have a problem with it.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

I would have liked a Misha route no doubt but it didn't happen so no use in complaining. It's nice to envision how it would have played out in any case.
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

No Misha Route??
No Loss in my opinion.

Sure, she might have had an Interesting story arc to play.
But her role in Shizune's route as a secondary character is enough 'Whahaha~!' for my tastes

I like Misha as a character, she could be a real Bro. But to have her as a 'love interest'?
Sorry, No! Her obnoxiously effervescent personality would have me looking for an Axe and a Shovel.

As many have said, MIsha wasn't in the original Raita sketch. So her lack of a route doesn't surprise me at all.
For Queen and Country
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

With regard to Misha's (apparent lack of a) disability, she does mention at one point that she gets dizzy on staircases. Not sure how big of a hint that is, but I've heard enough speculation to gather that it could be something.

Also, her general demeanor seems to suggest that she has something of a mix of ADHD and manic-depressive disorder, though obviously those wouldn't apply to Yamaku. Still, she's an awesome character, and I have to heavily disagree with alien.marksman. I suppose you could interpret her personality as being somewhat obnoxious, but that would imply that it has to do with ego, which it most certainly does not. In any case, she's just so wonderful that it doesn't matter.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |