It's Valentine's Day!! Who's girl you want to date with?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rydiafan

Re: It's Valentine's Day!! Who's girl you want to date with?

Post by rydiafan »

Wow KS Valentines dates now ... i need a real woman in my life ... cause i was seriously thinking about answering this question ... LOL this is the first time i cried in KS realizing there lives are better then mine ... looks like im not alone
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shizune, hands down. Give her a box of homemade chocolate, one of them is filled with tabasco or chilli pepper and made a bet:

"if you can finish all the chocolate and leave the one with the tabasco/chilli pepper untouched, then I'll do whatever you say for one week; heck, one month!"

...although in Japan, it is customary for the girls to give the chocolate to the boy so I might end up in that situation instead
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
DH531

Post by DH531 »

themocaw wrote:I think I'd probably end up sitting in a bar somewhere with Kenji listening to him rant about how much feminists suck. Then I'll wander drunkenly out into the street and get hit by a car and die. :lol:
^This.

To answer the question: I'd go out with Lilly! :3 I'd give her home made chocolates (or give her a very nice present if she gives me the chocolates), take her out to a nice restaurant, go back home and we'd have tea together and just enjoy each other's company. Then I'll wake up the next day to find out that it was all a dream then I get my manly picnic ending >.> Sad times.....
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

An interesting subject to consider: how would each character go on a Valentine's Day date with Hisao, assuming he reached their path's Good Ending and they stayed together long enough (which I assume all of them did, in the Good Ending):

Hanako seems like the type who might enjoy films. A movie theater is dark, nobody would be looking at her, and she just feels to me as she'd be a sucker for those kinds of things.

Lilly, as we already know, is the restaurant date type. Either that or a more private night: something ridiculously romantic in her room with scented candles and flower petals everywhere. And wine.

Shizune: "Here's your ticket. We're going to Switzerland for a couple days. Because I said so. No, of course you can't refuse. Get packing."

Emi... I don't know. Any ideas?

And of course, Rin has no idea what Valentine's Day is, which is not a concern because she doesn't know what the date is anyway. She'd probably start wondering about how a dead person can own a day, and whether a day is something you can hold in your hands or put in a box.

Yuuko would get shitfaced in some bar, sobbing and not shutting up about her shitty life before trying to hit on Akira and being gently carried away once she falls unconscious.

Kenji is too busy on the roof to care, signaling the mothership.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Minister of Gloom wrote:An interesting subject to consider: how would each character go on a Valentine's Day date with Hisao, assuming he reached their path's Good Ending and they stayed together long enough (which I assume all of them did, in the Good Ending):

Hanako seems like the type who might enjoy films. A movie theater is dark, nobody would be looking at her, and she just feels to me as she'd be a sucker for those kinds of things.

Lilly, as we already know, is the restaurant date type. Either that or a more private night: something ridiculously romantic in her room with scented candles and flower petals everywhere. And wine.

Shizune: "Here's your ticket. We're going to Switzerland for a couple days. Because I said so. No, of course you can't refuse. Get packing."

And of course, Rin has no idea what Valentine's Day is, which is not a concern because she doesn't know what the date is anyway. She'd probably start wondering about how a dead person can own a day, and whether a day is something you can hold in your hands or put in a box.

Yuuko would get shitfaced in some bar, sobbing and not shutting up about her shitty life before trying to hit on Akira and being gently carried away once she falls unconscious.

Kenji is too busy on the roof to care, signaling the mothership.
That was hilarious, especially the Kenji bit :P

I get the impression Emi is the more laid-back one. As long as she went somewhere with Hisao, it wouldn't matter so much where they went, or what they were doing.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Well, that is difficult. I'm not really a person to like Valentines. I guess it'd be ok for me to simply hang out with Rin, laughing at people who think a dead person can own a day ;).

Unless I happened to be with Lilly and she'd have her red cheongsam and some wine ready. Then, I'd be too tempted to resist.

As for the others... I imagine Hanako may want to have a break from games once, actually, and do something more romantic.

Shizune, as mentioned, would have everything prepared.

Emi? I just can imagine it'd be an extremely tiring and heart-attack-inducing day!
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

I don't think one really takes Rin out on a date for valentines day. If i could manage to get her to go though, i'd take her to an art gallery and just spend the day lazing about talking about whatever. Take her to a nice cafe to get some drinks and something to eat and show her around town.

The perfect day <3
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Tezzeret wrote:I don't think one really takes Rin out on a date for valentines day. If i could manage to get her to go though, i'd take her to an art gallery and just spend the day lazing about talking about whatever. Take her to a nice cafe to get some drinks and something to eat and show her around town.

The perfect day <3
Until she wanders off somewhere and you find her two days later stuck on a tree.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
Tezzeret wrote:I don't think one really takes Rin out on a date for valentines day. If i could manage to get her to go though, i'd take her to an art gallery and just spend the day lazing about talking about whatever. Take her to a nice cafe to get some drinks and something to eat and show her around town.

The perfect day <3
Until she wanders off somewhere and you find her two days later stuck on a tree.
lol! I laughed out loud.

Would i be the only one too pick Emi?
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

gRaViJa wrote:
Minister of Gloom wrote:

The perfect day <3
lol! I laughed out loud.

Emi? I know what to give her on valentines

LEMONS!

or lube
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
danyo

Post by danyo »

gRaViJa wrote:
Minister of Gloom wrote:

The perfect day <3
lol! I laughed out loud.

Nope xD I think she'd be a lovely girl with to just hang out with tbh
uwa

Post by uwa »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Lilly, as we already know, is the restaurant date type. Either that or a more private night: something ridiculously romantic in her room with scented candles and flower petals everywhere. And wine.
[...]

Emi might like to go hiking and camping or something like that. Maybe rock climbing if she has legs that'll work for it. If you're just talking about a standard date she would probably be happy with a toned-down version of Lilly's date, as long as the food is fairly healthy.

If the weather's nice a picnic under fluffy clouds might work for Rin. Maybe in a greenhouse, to stay warm. Or, since she doesn't care anyway, you could wait for a nice day in spring and call it deferred Valentine's Day.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Emi might like to go hiking and camping or something like that. Maybe rock climbing if she has legs that'll work for it.
If she had, I'd totally invite her. But honestly I cannot imagine how even hiking would work.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me