It's Valentine's Day!! Who's girl you want to date with?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Plasma_Jesus

Re: It's Valentine's Day!! Who's girl you want to date with?

Post by Plasma_Jesus »

anon53 wrote:Why does it have to be a KS heroine when I have a girlfriend? I like her.
what if your girlfriend is suspiciously similar to one of the KS girls?
TRUE Force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again...yes, I'm saying that we should take Australia...
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

I hope to one day suffer a heart attack and be whisked away to Yamaku and be able to choose my love.....
Oh Lilly....:oops:

Metaphorically speaking of course.

WAHAHAHA~ :lol:
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
Tezzeret wrote:I don't think one really takes Rin out on a date for valentines day. If i could manage to get her to go though, i'd take her to an art gallery and just spend the day lazing about talking about whatever. Take her to a nice cafe to get some drinks and something to eat and show her around town.

The perfect day <3
Until she wanders off somewhere and you find her two days later stuck on a tree.
Thanks Buzz Killington.
uwa

Post by uwa »

dunkelfalke wrote:If she had, I'd totally invite her. But honestly I cannot imagine how even hiking would work.
Would it be that big of a problem? If you found a fairly flat, well marked trail and didn't go too far? It's just hard to imagine something athletic that Emi couldn't figure out how to do.

It's apparently possible, although he did have custom legs.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

Tezzeret wrote:
Minister of Gloom wrote:
Tezzeret wrote:I don't think one really takes Rin out on a date for valentines day. If i could manage to get her to go though, i'd take her to an art gallery and just spend the day lazing about talking about whatever. Take her to a nice cafe to get some drinks and something to eat and show her around town.

The perfect day <3
Until she wanders off somewhere and you find her two days later stuck on a tree.
Thanks Buzz Killington.
He has a point though....
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

Hitman3256 wrote:
He has a point though....
A man can dream can't he?
myshoesarebrown

Post by myshoesarebrown »

I-I'll just... be up on the rooftop, guys. No, don't worry, it's just... uh, Dr. Pepper. Yeah.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

First something adventurous like uhm... skydiving? xD Then a pick nick and lemons as a gift

Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
XanatosPlannedThis86

Post by XanatosPlannedThis86 »

A hot date at an Arcade with Hanako! Yes it mainly shows her playing board games with the upmost intensity. I get the feeling though that if you hand her a game like Time Crisis or one of those fishing games that have over at Japan she would be amazing at it. Or maybe your classic internet cafe sounds fine. With some coffee or tea at the side. And of course end with a night (or a couple of hours) at a really nice love hotel. That's the kind of valentines date would be fine with her.

Though I have the feeling a Lily would be the girl out of all of them that would enjoy Valentines day the most. A candle lit dinner at a restaurant and your cliche but classy walk through a park seems the most fitting.

In the end Hanako for me! (Though if not her then the other heroines would be just as fine.)
newnar

Post by newnar »

I've always had this fantasy abt Hanako being an undercover RTS progamer, especially SC2. She fits the bill, since she likes chess & pool, and it's been hinted many times in many arcs that she was probably more capable than the usual computer-savvy.

I've been dreaming of trying to talk her into joining a small local competition since she always plays secretly at home and never joins gaming events.
Titus

Post by Titus »

Shizune.

I'd like to throw a BBQ with her family just to talk to Jigoro for laughs, before the real date.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Titus wrote:Shizune.

I'd like to throw a BBQ with her family just to talk to Jigoro for laughs, before the real date.
"Briquettes? Disgraceful. Chunk charcoal is the only true charcoal. If you weren't a worthless griller you'd already know that."
Titus

Post by Titus »

themocaw wrote: "Briquettes? Disgraceful. Chunk charcoal is the only true charcoal. If you weren't a worthless griller you'd already know that."
:lol: yea, I'd encourage him just to see how far he would go. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
MadDogV2

Post by MadDogV2 »

dunkelfalke wrote:
Emi might like to go hiking and camping or something like that. Maybe rock climbing if she has legs that'll work for it.
If she had, I'd totally invite her. But honestly I cannot imagine how even hiking would work.
Emi would want to do it just to prove that she could. Hell, you being unsure about it would just make her want to do it even more.
DESU

Re: It's Valentine's Day! Which girl would you date?

Post by DESU »

You should have expected this.
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.