(My) Introduction, thoughts and a question

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

newnar

Re: (My) Introduction, thoughts and a question

Post by newnar »

"No more Hanako good ending rape/not rape discussions"

oughta be in the forum rules by now. The number of threads on this and other threads diverted to this topic from elsewhere is OVER 9000!!!
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

Hitman3256 wrote:Just played through Hanako's arc.

Found nothing wrong.

What ending did you get? I got the neutral ending first T_T. And whats your thoughts on it?
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

geekahedron wrote:

Found nothing wrong.
Man, people keep saying this, but is no one else bothered by what amounts to date rape in the "good" ending? Seriously, it's here's a big emotional moment where she bares her body as a symbolic act of baring her soul and opening up and there's going to be a deep ... what, okay, let's have awkward sex instead, I guess. :? I know it was part of the story, but I would really have liked to see a good good ending where Hisao didn't act like a total tool.

That aside, found nothing wrong with Hanako herself, though <3
I completely agree with you, it seems to me that Hisao is willing to "comfort" any girl who comes across even half naked to him -.- besides having said that he didn't want to take advantage of her, he goes and does that.

The Hanako arc was really good though....I loved loved loved the final scene!! And the way she looks and acts while playing pool is the cutest thing I've aver seen! :'D

It almost conflicts with Emi for my number one....but the one thing I like about Emi's and Shizune's over Rin and Hanako was that you actually spent time with the first two as a couple, whereas the last two the whole arc is about Hisao getting the girl at the very end.

On to Lilly now.
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

GaseousMask wrote:

Found nothing wrong.

(img cut out, too much space)
What ending did you get? I got the neutral ending first T_T. And whats your thoughts on it?
My first true run, good ending (thank god). I loved the final scene, it was just like...awesome :D
Then I went neutral ending....so sad....
Bad ending scared me....

On a side note~
I finished all of KS now, 100% completion. Order: Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Faves: Lilly>Emi>Hanako/Shizune>Rin

Im happy I experienced this, it was absolutely fantastic. Im very sad though....all those feels, and nothing to do anymore, no more to discover :cry:
Thus ends the story of the Katawa Shoujo in a mere 5 days. I'd have wished 4Leaf would continue, or keep working on them, but as its been 5 years (I think) its understandable.
I just wonder what I can do now to occupy my time.
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Read it again.

...no, really.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
newnar

Post by newnar »

You really blazed through the game, didn't you?
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

Althamus wrote:Read it again.

...no, really.
*sigh* maybe later...its too soon!
newnar wrote:You really blazed through the game, didn't you?
I guess, I was sick friday to sunday, so I had nothing better to do. Finished whole storylines straight on -.- Average about 6 hours each (seemed longer) Lilly's took me like 7:20
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

...no, really.
Playing every route a second time really pays off, it's like reading a good book again: you already know where the story is going and can pay attention to finer nuances of setting and character interaction, giving you an all-new experience. There's lot of stuff happening in each path that feels really different if you already know additional details from already knowing the whole plot, as well as every other girls' background.
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

zanzarra wrote:

...no, really.
Playing every route a second time really pays off, it's like reading a good book again: you already know where the story is going and can pay attention to finer nuances of setting and character interaction, giving you an all-new experience. There's lot of stuff happening in each path that feels really different if you already know additional details from already knowing the whole plot, as well as every other girls' background.
I see, good point. I guess I'll start with Emi once more :)