Favorite Girl/Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zig_Zac

Re: Favorite Girl/Route

Post by Zig_Zac »

DH531 wrote:Favourite girl: Lilly
Favourite Route: Lilly
I just love her story, I also cried like a fool, especially since I got her bad ending twice before getting the good ending.
yipyapper wrote:There's a lot of these kinds of posts already. Search them up if you want to see them.
Wouldn't be surprised if this got merged into another thread. Oh and dude you're back! :)
Yeah it was hard to get her good ending... but it was worth it... that was an awesome story... I did like Emi's ending too, but Lilly's was just so much better and felt more real
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

^ That's canadian? I thought it was british.

Anyway, my favorite route? hmmm... I'd go with Lilly, because I'm delusional like that.

Favorite girl: Hmmm, maybe I'll choose Emi here. I think what I need is someone who can be an inspiration to me. To keep pushing and going, no matter what happens.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

hickwarrior wrote:^ That's canadian? I thought it was british.

Anyway, my favorite route? hmmm... I'd go with Lilly, because I'm delusional like that.

Favorite girl: Hmmm, maybe I'll choose Emi here. I think what I need is someone who can be an inspiration to me. To keep pushing and going, no matter what happens.
Yep, Canada uses ou for a lot of things. Colour, favourite, etc.

Good to know you are delusional.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

Post by Guest »

Favourite girl: Shizune
Favourite route: That'd be a toss-up between Shizune and Lilly. Cliched as the latter's was, it still moved me.
Evil_Sephiroth

Post by Evil_Sephiroth »

Favourite Girl:Hanako
Favourite route:Don't know...
newnar

Post by newnar »

These threads should be made more interesting by letting the rest of the forum guess who's favourite girl/arc is who/which.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Favorite girl, Lilly. Favorite route, Lilly's. Favorite piece from the OST, Concord. Favorite scenes, Crescendo and Forward, with Gusto!

Yeah, I think I just might be a tad partial to Lilly Satou. I got her good ending on my first playthrough, and I haven't wavered since.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
gocap

Post by gocap »

Favorite girl was easily Rin, but i found her path to be my least favorite Not sure how much of a spoiler this is, but on the safe side... Hisao wound up getting annoyed, and even boiling over, at all the things i found endearing about Rin in the first place so there were a lot of mumbles and grumbles on my part

Favorite path though would probably be Emi though
danyo

Post by danyo »

My favorite girl is definitly emi, the line At the end, the resolve behind the line "'M'not finished yet" is absolutely the best line in the entire game, just because of the amount of feelings that one line brought up, so sincere and sweet and heartbreaking.
Favorite route is kinda hard, I like lilly's and emi's just about the same.

Post by Guest »

rin, then hanako
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Favorite girl: Hanako

Favorite route: Lilly
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
TamagoTwo

Post by TamagoTwo »

Favourite girl: Hanako, for now. I like her timidness but I also think she's really endearing and cute.

Favourite route: Tough one, I thought Emi's was really good, and Rin's was seriously tough to get through because it somehow captured how fucked up relationships can be, which is a testament to the writing. I've not done Lilly's route yet though, I'm going to start it right now infact!
Couch to 5k With Emi!
Week 2:
On hold due to injury and real life =(
newnar

Post by newnar »

I'll just post my favourite route since, yea you know....

Rin's route is the best route imho.