Nurse and Mutou
2%
Jigoro and Nomiya
1%
Other
7%

Total votes: 470

rydiafan

Re: Who would you want a threesome with?

Post by rydiafan »

shizune and mischa only has 38 votes and in 3rd place ... did hell freeze over ?? lol
ForLackofaBetterName

Post by ForLackofaBetterName »

Neither of you guys don't deserve the threesome with her if both of you spelled her name wrong and it's written all over the place :P
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

ForLackofaBetterName wrote:Neither of you guys don't deserve the threesome with her if both of you spelled her name wrong and it's written all over the place :P
noooooooo ... no 3some for me with ppl who are not real ... god dammit back to having real sex with real women ... why is life so unfair to me ... :P
bloodysnow

Post by bloodysnow »

Oddly enough, I'll go Misha/Hanako, Emi and her mother(sadly forgot her name) why something with Kenji I dunno or anything with Misha, Hanako or Emi :p
CNB

Post by CNB »

Shizune and Misha, but only if it involves Shizune "talking dirty" and Misha interpreting -- and getting distracted/frustrated because of how difficult it is to keep Shizune's hands in sight and work out exactly what it is that she's "saying."
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

rydiafan wrote:
ForLackofaBetterName wrote:Neither of you guys don't deserve the threesome with her if both of you spelled her name wrong and it's written all over the place :P
noooooooo ... no 3some for me with ppl who are not real ... god dammit back to having real sex with real women ... why is life so unfair to me ... :P
Just so you know, your hand and a blow up doll don't count as real women. :mrgreen:

Post by Guest »

Lilly and Hideaki, duh.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Otakumon wrote:
rydiafan wrote:
Just so you know, your hand and a blow up doll don't count as real women. :mrgreen:
ouch well play young jedi
newnar

Post by newnar »

rydiafan wrote:
Otakumon wrote:
rydiafan wrote: noooooooo ... no 3some for me with ppl who are not real ... god dammit back to having real sex with real women ... why is life so unfair to me ... :P
ouch well play young jedi
Aparrently those weren't the real women you were looking for.
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

5 votes for Nomiya and Jigoro D: Either 5 people are trolls or get turned on my vanity and really old people.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

yipyapper wrote:5 votes for Nomiya and Jigoro D: Either 5 people are trolls or get turned on my vanity and really old people.
Or they're girls. It's not like Nurse and Mutou got many more votes, and there aren't any other options for het females.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Bagheera wrote:
yipyapper wrote:5 votes for Nomiya and Jigoro D: Either 5 people are trolls or get turned on my vanity and really old people.
Or they're girls. It's not like Nurse and Mutou got many more votes, and there aren't any other options for het females.
I mostly posted that because even if they are females, it's odd to be in a threesome with a self-glorifying person who looks 40ish and a guy that looks 70ish or something.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
VIVI

Post by VIVI »

yipyapper wrote:
Bagheera wrote:
I mostly posted that because even if they are females, it's odd to be in a threesome with a self-glorifying person who looks 40ish and a guy that looks 70ish or something.
At least Jigoro no is exactly ugly...he looks very nice for his age. (Sadly that personality)...But Nomiya...XD
i give my vote for Nurse-Mutou already (because no had Hisao-Kenji...oh well some days Mutou-Nurse and others Kenji-Hisao. i can´t decide. XD)
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Hmmmm I think Miki is pretty hot... and Lilly is just awesome... so how about the 2 of them... *drool....*
ICEheaven102

Post by ICEheaven102 »

Emi and Lily. megusta.jpg