Nurse and Mutou
2%
Jigoro and Nomiya
1%
Other
7%

Total votes: 470

Zig_Zac

Re: Who would you want a threesome with?

Post by Zig_Zac »

ICEheaven102 wrote:Emi and Lily. megusta.jpg
Mmmmm.. nice.. I'd like that too... so much choice... I'd be happy as long as Lilly was one of the 2 girls... :)

Post by Guest »

ICEheaven102 wrote:Emi and Lily. megusta.jpg
Hell yes. Healthy adolescent sex drives plus Hisao being in good enough condition to handle said sex drives.
Snorri

Post by Snorri »

I must say I did not expect this thread to become this active. It seems the winners are Hanako x Lilly and Yuuko and Emi's mother (forgot her name). Who would say no to TWO milfs? After I made this thread I realized I had forgotten Akira. I thought about putting up two other choices Akira and Lilly, and Emi and her mom. Wincest :P
Last edited by Snorri on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finished paths in order: Rin, Lilly, Shizune.
Favorite path so far: Lilly
You like Hisao x Misha? Then read my fanfic Listen to your heart]. Contains sex.
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Shizune+Misha, closely followed by Hanako+Lilly. As for other choices, well, Akira and Miki.
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Snorri wrote:I must say I did not expect this thread to become this active. It seems the winners are Hanka x Lilly and Yuuko and Emi's mother (forgot her name). Who would say no to TWO milfs? After I made this thread I realized I had forgotten Akira. I thought about putting up two other choices Akira and Lilly, and Emi and her mom. Wincest :P
I don't think Yuuko counts as a MILF... being a uni student and not married or a mother... but all good.. older women do have a certain appeal...