Nurse and Mutou
2%
Jigoro and Nomiya
1%
Other
7%

Total votes: 470

techk8

Re: Who would you want a threesome with?

Post by techk8 »

Funny. The idea of a threesome sickens me. I blame KS.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

techk8 wrote:Funny. The idea of a threesome sickens me. I blame KS.
Meh, for me I dont really like the idea of it if someone you love is involved.
Not someone you would like to make love with - but someone who makes your heart beat faster, your toes curl, your lips smile and your chins blush - someone you love.

EDIT: After thinking it more through I would always prefer one girl over two, am I a fool or a romantic? Who knows :)
Last edited by charmisokay on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
uwa

Post by uwa »

Yes, but the digusting pig in me is whispering "Emi and Misha" in the back of my head (even it knows Lilly would never go for it).
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

charmisokay wrote:
Meh, for me I dont really like the idea of it if someone you love is involved.
Not someone you would like to make love with - but someone who makes your heart beat faster, your toes curl, your lips smile and your chins blush - someone you love.

EDIT: After thinking it more through I would always prefer one girl over two, am I a fool or a romantic? Who knows :)
You know, I feel the same way about a threesome. It just doesn't feel right. Especially since I like a certain romantic story more.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

Other. Rin♥ and Hisao.
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
myshoesarebrown

Post by myshoesarebrown »

UncleJellyfish wrote:Other. Rin♥ and Hisao.
You are now imagining it with Rin and Nomiya.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

charmisokay wrote:Lilly and no one <3
Pure loyalty, or not really a threesome person? ;)

As many mentioned, something doesn't seem right in the idea of a threesome after having such a romantic story.
Especially with the girl you just had romance with is involved!

I guess threesomes are good for "sex only" situations. When it is clear you'll probably won't be seeing much of each other and no one is in a relationship with any of the participants.I'm not a big fan of one night stands, but I don't condemn such situations, either.

When love is involved, a threesome is simply awkward.

So, given the fact that I doubt Lilly would go for such a thing (plus, it'd be more awkward on my side, too) and I'd be scared of what Rin thinks of the idea, I'll remove my favorite girls from the equation.

So, just for a try, with someone I don't love, i guess I'm kinda torn between a Mischa/Miki combination and Mrs. Ibarazaki/Yuuko combination. Both seem like a very tempting and intense idea :D
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Haha, I made a post above it at the top of page two or something like that.
Yeah, pretty much what you said.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

charmisokay wrote:Haha, I made a post above it at the top of page two or something like that.
Yeah, pretty much what you said.
Ah, I see that post now :lol: I think I mistook that one as written by someone else.
I think I'd agree with your point of view most of the time. Threesomes seem less intimate and emotional than the usual one-on-one, I think. I guess it might be seen as hopelessly romantic and unmanly, but well, who cares :lol:

It's worth experiencing as many things at least once, however, and the idea at times may sound exciting so I'm not entirely opposed to it.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

myshoesarebrown wrote:
UncleJellyfish wrote:Other. Rin♥ and Hisao.
You are now imagining it with Rin and Nomiya.
Nope. Still Rin♥ and Hisao. Though, now I think everyone else is imagining a threesome with Rin♥ and Nomiya.
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
Harco

Post by Harco »

Miki and Stacy's Emi's mom with Shizune and Lilly being a close second.
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

Rin and Emi :oops:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

charmisokay wrote:Meh, for me I dont really like the idea of it if someone you love is involved.
Not someone you would like to make love with...
Call me old-fashioned, but for me, that is pretty much the same.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Lilly and Hisao. It needs more than one man to deal with her healthy adolescent sex drive.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

As with most things, it really depends on the circumstances. I could easily see a threesome working very well with Hisao, Shizune, and Misha. If Shizune decides she can return Misha's feelings and Hisao's okay with it the connections will already be there; Hisao and Shizune obviously have a solid relationship, and the same is true of Shizune and Misha. Put 'em together and the awkwardness or lack of intimacy people are talking about just wouldn't be there.

To a lesser extent I think the same is true with Hisao, Lilly and Hanako. Again, Lilly and Hanako already have a tight bond. If Hisao pairs up with Hanako and they decide to recruit Lilly later on the stage is set for a thing of beauty (it wouldn't work the other way, since the message to Hanako would be "you're not good enough for a relationship on your own, but we'll take pity on you." If Hisao starts with Hanako, though, and she elects to bring Lilly into the relationship of her own accord, it could work).

As for me personally? Emi and Akira. I doubt it would last, but man would it be a fun ride.
Last edited by Bagheera on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako