how i feel about ks

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShadeHaven

Re: how i feel about ks

Post by ShadeHaven »

Tempester wrote:
metalangel wrote:Uncalled for.
thenacho wrote:You are a terrible person.
Welcome to the internet, the great world of intellectual freedom. Enjoy your stay.]
So you let your intellect wander freely before you made that comment. I see.
KILLTHIS

Post by KILLTHIS »

It's good to hear that I am actually not the only person around dealing with problems.

People made fun of me as well, it's not a nice thing at all - I think most people don't like it. Bullying is just horrible. But you know what? Just don't let anything stop ya.
It's easy to say it, yes. But I think there's no reason why you should just back down and feel bad over your life. Sure, things ain't easy, I know that by myself. But I never really gave a second thought to the things which might prevent me from living a good life. Having Aspergers Syndrome and a permanent knee damage I probably won't do as much as other people do - or the things they might do - but that doesn't mean that I can't life a decent life.
See, I don't need to be the smartest person on the planet - or the strongest, or the best looking. All I need to do is to get my stuff together and do the best I can every day.
And I think if you want to do the best, you can achieve it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but there will surely be a day when you can show the world that you're able to get your life on a decent route.
There will be trial and error and there will be times when you get depressed about being rejected, I can tell that for sure. Thing is - like said in that movie... was it rocky? Dunno, lol.
"It's not about how hard you hit back, it's about how much you can take and carry on" or something like that. And I guess that's what matters in the end - and really makes a difference.

Cheers.
"God send euery gentleman,
Such haukes, such hounds, and such a Leman." - The Three Ravens
carlos21

Post by carlos21 »

thanks everyone for boleveing in me the ks past effect lp for hanako is about readywell i should say almost ready to start i just need to finesh the shizune route im really happy im geting my past off my mind by doing this telling it throu a game that talks about overcomeing ur disability i hope u guys dont mind it il have to stop myself if i talk about difrent parts of my past cuz i dont what each ep to be too long
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Carry on at your own pace, when you feel ready. Enjoy the Shizune-feels!
carlos21

Post by carlos21 »

yaa iv feelt ad that they all split up im doing this lets play ill get to see what happens agin