A KS Review is Up!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: A KS Review is Up!

Post by Guest »

I talked with the writer who talked to the webmaster, and we're apparently at just over 200 views. That's not bad for one source, not bad at all. It would be awesome if we could get more though! The likes and stumbles have been good for it too. Big thanks to whomever tweeted the article, we haven't seen much response from it but it's always awesome to see! You guys really are the best fandom ever :mrgreen:
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

The game was already mainstream. There are tons of reviews and it was high on GameFAQS in its categories for a while. It isn't just popular in the forums, it is really big as of late.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
Quietpower

Post by Quietpower »

I'm ecstatic that this game is getting more and more recognition. It really is a game that deserves it. Plus it's free so every person on the planet has no excuse to not try it, short of not having a computer or internet connection.

P.S. Can you edit the original post to link to the article. Just for convenience sake.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No, he can't.
He posted as Guest.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

yipyapper wrote:The game was already mainstream. There are tons of reviews and it was high on GameFAQS in its categories for a while. It isn't just popular in the forums, it is really big as of late.
Most visual novels are a niche within a niche within a niche. This is only slightly less than niche. Not quite mainstream, but getting there.
Author

Post by Author »

I try and make it a habit to not reply to comments or post to places that are talking about my articles... but yesterday was crazy.

I'm the author of the article, and sweet baby Jesus you guys are the best. I am now aware of the grammatical and factual errors (we can't change those ourselves post pub, we have to get an editor to do it and they lead busy lives) thanks for pointing them out.

More importantly... the article got more hits than the fucking homepage yesterday, with a good majority of the traffic coming from here! Truly the best fandom this week.

I'll relink the article here for convenience sake: http://popcitizen.com/2012/02/06/katawa ... -adorable/

If you get a chance the rest of the site isn't bad at all, it's got other reviews (like my other reviews :o oh yeah, gotta plug my shit everywhere) that are technically and conversationally better than mine.

Most importantly, you all get my internets today, you're the best.

P.S. I've done every story but Hanako's so far. Emi is almost scarily like a slut (an endearing slut, but a slut nonetheless) I knew in highschool. Rin is by far the best.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

Author wrote:More importantly... the article got more hits than the fucking homepage yesterday, with a good majority of the traffic coming from here! Truly the best fandom this week.
Holy ****. Didn't see that coming. Anyways,I've read your guys other reviews and they seem good. I'll pop back in once in a while.
Kenji_SpecOps

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

Stopped reading once they dissed bronies.