Shizune + Misha = Shikieiki + Komachi from Touhou?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FstrthnU

Shizune + Misha = Shikieiki + Komachi from Touhou?

Post by FstrthnU »

I was just browsing some Touhou art when it dawned on me how similar Shizune and Misha look compared to Shikieiki and Komachi from Touhou 9 PoFV.

Shizune and Shikieiki both have short hair, buttoned top and skirt, Shikieiki usually has Zettai Ryouiki in fanart - which matches Shizune, and both are usually portrayed as either quiet or forceful.

Misha and Komachi both have short red/pink hair (and the drills are somewhat similar to Komachi's tails), are considered larger (sizewise) than Shizune/Shikieiki. Of course, Misha isn't usually considered lazy (whereas Komachi usually is).

Shizune and Misha form the Student Council, while Shikieiki and Komachi run the judgment of the dead.

Yeah, I guess it's more appearances than the actual personalities or statuses, but it just clicked so well in my head. Who knows, maybe someone will do a crossover of this on Shimmie
Chronopolize

Re: Shizune + Misha = Shikieiki + Komachi from Touhou?

Post by Chronopolize »

Haha I like that. The judge of the departed is deaf to your cries. And komachi kicking as and chewing bubble gum. Though yes, it is mostly surface appearances.

Komachi is laid-back, probably with a rare serious side, whereas Misha is bubbly, with a somber side.
Shieki is absolute, while Shizune is competitive.

And Shizune doesn't seem to be too bothered by Misha's antics, most of the time anyways.