Your impressions and feelings before and after the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pauper

Re: Your impressions and feelings before and after the game?

Post by pauper »

Before I started this I was barely into anime and had never read a VN before.

So at some point I found out some VN was released and many people got emotional of it, got me curious and I tought it wouldn´t do much to me since I barely get emotional..

And so I started and ended up with THE FEELS for several days.

Luckily I got rid of them, it felt pretty.. bad, I even had problems to concentrate on things... :oops:
Completed paths:
Hanako - Good ending
Shizune - Good ending
Emi - Good ending
Rin - Bad ending :$
Lilly - Bad and good ending

English isn't my first language, so I might make some mistakes when I write something ; )
JoeyMammoth

Post by JoeyMammoth »

Before: A lot of people were talking about it, so I wanted to see what it was about
After: *insert crying here* It's a very touching game. I go back every now and then just for the very emotional scenes. Hanako's and Lilliy's good endings were the worst for me (in terms of "feels"). But all in all, it is a great game. I recommended it to a few friends as well.
100% completed.
scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

When I first heard about this game, I thought it was some kind of sleazy crippled girl fetish dating sim. (Like most people.) Until I actually read what the game was about, in which I decided to try it out.

Needless to say, I was hooked. The characters were all very interesting and likable. And I found myself relating to Hisao quite a bit. (Not the arrhythmia part though.) As soon as I was finished with my first path, I started on a new path the very next day I played it.

After playing through all the paths, I can safely say that that Katawa Shoujo is one of the most intriguing and engrossing pieces of work I've got my hands on.