Kenji's voice

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

traitor

Kenji's voice

Post by traitor »

What would Kenji's voice sound like? I've always imagined him to be the squeaky nerdy type, but I can't quite put the pieces together, especially during his rants. Anyone think they have footages of anime/IRL voices that would fit to Kenji like a glove?

Also, if you think you can imitate Kenji's voice, please send me a PM, I could desperately use some quick voice acting, just 3 lines, much appreciated.
myshoesarebrown

Re: Kenji's voice

Post by myshoesarebrown »

I always imagined Kenji sounding like the first guy who talks in this clip, the one standing up:

(Forgot his name, been a while since I watched this)

They also have similar characters as well. They both hate women(despite having been with them) and think they're all scheming "bitches and whores". In a way, they kiiiiind of look similar. Not really at all, but they do in my eyes for some reason.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
traitor

Post by traitor »

myshoesarebrown wrote:I always imagined Kenji sounding like the first guy who talks in this clip, the one standing up:

They also have similar characters as well. They both hate women(despite having been with them) and think they're all scheming "bitches and whores". In a way, they kiiiiind of look similar. Not really at all, but they do in my eyes for some reason.
holy shit that is spot on
is this fan-dubbed?
myshoesarebrown

Post by myshoesarebrown »

traitor wrote:
myshoesarebrown wrote:I always imagined Kenji sounding like the first guy who talks in this clip, the one standing up:

is this fan-dubbed?
Nah, that's the official English dub of the show. Some said it sucked, but I thought it was fairly good.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

traitor wrote:

is this fan-dubbed?
Nope, that's 100% professional, and the person who voices him is Greg Ayres. He's a pretty cool guy. Really funny. I've seen him at a few conventions.
And if I remember right, that's pretty close to his natural voice.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
lemonlube

Post by lemonlube »

those feminist are covering it up, guess Kenji couldn't go through the year without being noticed...
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

Kenji, as the manliest of the men, could only have a voice like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOlaDEdQIpg
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

I imagine him talking like madarame(guy with glasses)

Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

D0cR0ck wrote:I imagine him talking like madarame(guy with glasses)

Well, the voice actor (or seiyuu if you want to be nitpicky) for Madarame also voiced Link from the recent Zelda games and Viral from TTGL, so I think it's a great idea!
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

Woody Alien wrote:
D0cR0ck wrote:I imagine him talking like madarame(guy with glasses)

Well, the voice actor (or seiyuu if you want to be nitpicky) for Madarame also voiced Link from the recent Zelda games and Viral from TTGL, so I think it's a great idea!
Holy crap< I didn't know that, that makes it even better!