A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tomate

Re: Hanako has infected my subconscious

Post by Tomate »

newnar wrote:Sooner or later this discussion is gonna reach Maslow's hierachy of needs.
Hmm, lots of users reported loss of appetite, sleep deprivation, reduced sex-drive and so on. These are physiological needs, so, where is Hanako in the hierarchy?
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Well, it seems pretty obvious that Hanako is in "love/belonging". Unless you're a total White Knight, then she's probably even further up the scale.
If you're an addict, she may be at the top in self-actualization, but I'm pretty sure most Hanako fans stop at level 3.

I wonder, however, where do other girls place in the pyramid. It is mostly Hanako fans that report problems Tomate mentioned, others have, more or less, different stances.

I guess playing Rin's and Lilly's good path boosted my self esteem or my sense of security at the very least, so they may not be far behind...

The interesting fact is, I have positive (or at least, acceptable) effects coming from finishing those two paths, whereas most people who report their "continued feels" from Hanako's path report them as negative.

Coincidence, or is it ?
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
newnar

Post by newnar »

I think she's in level 4. Self-esteem. Repect of others by others. I don't see how that is White Knight though. I am starting to hate the term.