Is it just me or do you think they should make plushies?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lumanare

Re: Is it just me or do you think they should make plushies?

Post by Lumanare »

darkgryffon wrote:i seriously think these guys should make the plushies out of the main heroine's cause i know i just finished Emi's story line and i just want something to huggle :C but it could just be me though, i just want your opinions ^^

my good sir, you have won the internet. forever.
I WANT MAH WAIFU(who happens to be Lilly) IN PLUSHIE FORM! TT_TT
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

I know the devs said that they don't want to make money off of KS or merchandising, but there has to be some way to set up a KS store, to use some of the money to cover costs, and then donate the extra money to charity; like to a school for disabled children.

Where there is demand (and there IS demand), there will always be supply. I would rather see people buy from an official KS source than from an unofficial bootlegger.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

ravenlord wrote:I know the devs said that they don't want to make money off of KS or merchandising, but there has to be some way to set up a KS store, to use some of the money to cover costs, and then donate the extra money to charity; like to a school for disabled children.

Where there is demand (and there IS demand), there will always be supply. I would rather see people buy from an official KS source than from an unofficial bootlegger.
This is actually a rather ingenious idea. Are you taking notes, 4LS?
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |