POLL: So many to pick from...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Who would you date in Katawa Shoujo?

Akira Satou
40
7%
Emi Ibarazaki
85
14%
Hanako Ikezawa
145
25%
Lilly Satou
149
25%
Rin Tezuka
59
10%
Shizune Hakamichi
31
5%
Shiina Mikado (Misha)
29
5%
Kenji Setou
10
2%
Yuuko Shirakawa
15
3%
Akio Mutou
6
1%
Mrs. Ibarazaki
10
2%
Jigoro Hakamichi
4
1%
Hideako Hakamichi
2
0%
Hisao Nakai
2
0%
 
Total votes: 587

User avatar
yipyapper
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Location: Hell should I know!

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by yipyapper » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Misha and Akira are lower than I expected. Misha more so!
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

User avatar
Althamus
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by Althamus » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am

I had to go for Lilly in the end. Her gentleness and kindness are humbling, and I can't imagine dating someone without some measure of that kind of feeling.

Emi I love as a character, but I think one of the reasons I do is that she is quite different from my personality. I would love to hang out with her, but I don't think I would get on well dating her long-term.

Hanako I also love as a character, and I like her hesitancy and timidness. I think I have some maternal instinct inside me somewhere, because I like to be a knight in shining armour and take care of people but... well, maybe Hanako towards the end of Act 4. Hanako as of Act 1 is I think too timid for me.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101

User avatar
Maakasu_Taihaku
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 am
Location: At Hanako's side...

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:57 pm

youka wrote:
GaseousMask wrote:and i just want to give her the longest biggest hug ever.
.....don't we all :D
If this is about Hanako, thirded!
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....

User avatar
newnar
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 am
Location: A country that forces me to join the army

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by newnar » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:
youka wrote:
GaseousMask wrote:and i just want to give her the longest biggest hug ever.
.....don't we all :D
If this is about Hanako, thirded!
Fourthed.

*scorns at self not being in the first 3*
I am a guy.
I sometimes talk like Rin Tezuka.
I am in love with Hanako Ikezawa.
NoOne3 wrote:Imagine a male Rin who secretly likes Hanako.
this
YES I AM. DEAL WITH IT.

User avatar
Maakasu_Taihaku
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 am
Location: At Hanako's side...

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 am

lol XD, Well wanting to be first is one thing, being first it another mwuahahaha!
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....

User avatar
yipyapper
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Location: Hell should I know!

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by yipyapper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:lol XD, Well wanting to be first is one thing, being first it another mwuahahaha!
That's what sucks about some things. I really wish that I was part of the KS community before now, which is obviously impossible because we haven't invented time travel. It would've been great to see how KS became what it is, but I only heard about it when it came out so I feel like a guy who just joined the bandwagon.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

User avatar
myshoesarebrown
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by myshoesarebrown » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 pm

yipyapper wrote:
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:lol XD, Well wanting to be first is one thing, being first it another mwuahahaha!
That's what sucks about some things. I really wish that I was part of the KS community before now, which is obviously impossible because we haven't invented time travel. It would've been great to see how KS became what it is, but I only heard about it when it came out so I feel like a guy who just joined the bandwagon.
You and I, we are the same person.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.

User avatar
yipyapper
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Location: Hell should I know!

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by yipyapper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 pm

myshoesarebrown wrote:
yipyapper wrote:
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:lol XD, Well wanting to be first is one thing, being first it another mwuahahaha!
That's what sucks about some things. I really wish that I was part of the KS community before now, which is obviously impossible because we haven't invented time travel. It would've been great to see how KS became what it is, but I only heard about it when it came out so I feel like a guy who just joined the bandwagon.
You and I, we are the same person.
My shoes are black. I hate coffee. We will NEVER be the same xD
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

User avatar
newnar
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 am
Location: A country that forces me to join the army

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by newnar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 pm

And you didn't invent "OH GOD MAH DRILLS".
I am a guy.
I sometimes talk like Rin Tezuka.
I am in love with Hanako Ikezawa.
NoOne3 wrote:Imagine a male Rin who secretly likes Hanako.
this
YES I AM. DEAL WITH IT.

User avatar
yipyapper
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Location: Hell should I know!

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by yipyapper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm

newnar wrote:And you didn't invent "OH GOD MAH DRILLS".
It's my "thing". No one can truly take my "thing".
Last edited by yipyapper on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

User avatar
newnar
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 am
Location: A country that forces me to join the army

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by newnar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 pm

yipyapper wrote:
newnar wrote:And you didn't invent "OH GOD MAH DRILLS".
I know, just stating that it is my "thing" for the forums. It is NOT mine and I never claimed that.
I meant shoes.
I am a guy.
I sometimes talk like Rin Tezuka.
I am in love with Hanako Ikezawa.
NoOne3 wrote:Imagine a male Rin who secretly likes Hanako.
this
YES I AM. DEAL WITH IT.

User avatar
yipyapper
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Location: Hell should I know!

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by yipyapper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 pm

newnar wrote:
yipyapper wrote:
newnar wrote:And you didn't invent "OH GOD MAH DRILLS".
I know, just stating that it is my "thing" for the forums. It is NOT mine and I never claimed that.
I meant shoes.
Ah I see.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

nyttyn
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 am

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by nyttyn » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Why is there no "Masked Wrestler Principal" option? :<
Why does the OST feature so much piano, despite the fact that not even a single piano exists in the entire game!?

User avatar
myshoesarebrown
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by myshoesarebrown » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 pm

yipyapper wrote:
newnar wrote: I meant shoes.
Ah I see.
Wait, now I'm confused. Is that referring to me? And what do I have to do with drills...
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.

User avatar
yipyapper
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Location: Hell should I know!

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by yipyapper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 pm

myshoesarebrown wrote:
yipyapper wrote:
newnar wrote: I meant shoes.
Ah I see.
Wait, now I'm confused. Is that referring to me? And what do I have to do with drills...
XD don't worry about it he said you and I are the same but you didn't invent the drills thing so you are therefore not me.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper

Post Reply