Hideako Hakamichi
0%
Hisao Nakai
0%

Total votes: 587

MrJackFrost

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by MrJackFrost »

I'd say Shizune. I always end up hooked up with a "dominant" women myself (my GF is also). I really like strong women like her. Well, too bad her route lack of conflict (which I think is the essence of a story). Otherwise, Her route would be my favorite.
Carpo diem! -- Seize the day!
Raburesu

Post by Raburesu »

As much as I adore the quality of shyness, and long dark hair on girls, I believe it's rather clear who I'd want, instead.

I never quite understood how bad I had it for the "complicated, inner turmoil, save me life" type until Rin captured my heart in utter poignancy.
"So artists can't find romance, their favorite TV shows are canceled, or they die young because of an unspecified disease. It's a deep and mysterious law of the universe." - Rin
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

The lack of love for poor Hisao and Kenji is depressing. :(
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

Raburesu wrote:As much as I adore the quality of shyness, and long dark hair on girls, I believe it's rather clear who I'd want, instead.

I never quite understood how bad I had it for the "complicated, inner turmoil, save me life" type until Rin captured my heart in utter poignancy.
This! ^
zanzarra wrote:The lack of love for poor Hisao and Kenji is depressing. :(
If I had two votes, my second would be for Hisao. Honestly, I think I might be gay for him. D:
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

UncleJellyfish wrote:If I had two votes, my second would be for Hisao. Honestly, I think I might be gay for him. D:
Manly. Picnic.
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

urishima wrote:
D0cR0ck wrote:Mrs. Lilly Satou,

not to mention the touching, there's something about touching someones face, I can't explain it but it resonates to the deepest reaches of my being/
I must admit, her face-touching was one of the sweetest and somehow most intimate things I have seen in this VN.
I'll drink to that!!
VIVI

Post by VIVI »

only if Kenji no were so younger for me...(but hey,Yuuko no think in it when...)
and Kenji remind me a classmate who i had a loooong time ago and kinda i liked.But he was too much more jerky than Kenji, who is a jerk with a sweet heart. He like pizza, i like pizza too, he liked ice cream, me too.And i no like eat the things of others,definitly no feminist and with a lot of patience. Probably i would get well along with him, if not for a date, at least like a friend.
And Hisao is very polite, in same time a bit snarker.Likes books and quiet things, and with that, we have lot in common.
Robnonymous

Post by Robnonymous »

Hanako. Didn't even bother to see who else was on the list. :P
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
Alcarran

Post by Alcarran »

Rin is probably the choice for me, I don't know why I wouldn't choose Hanako but I just see Rin as an easier person to hang around with.
Raburesu

Post by Raburesu »

Damn, Hanako is so popular. She's winning by a country mile over at Fakku's poll, too. What is it with people and their moe girls with long dark hair? ... Wait, that's rather hypercritical of me; I'm fond of those traits as well. It's just, it's always a little shocking to see how many others would agree with you, I think. It's like Mio from K-ON! all over again. Such a banal archetype, I thought mass interest in it would have waned some by this point.

Oh well. At least my beloved Rin has a percentage in the double digits.
"So artists can't find romance, their favorite TV shows are canceled, or they die young because of an unspecified disease. It's a deep and mysterious law of the universe." - Rin
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

Robnonymous wrote:Hanako. Didn't even bother to see who else was on the list. :P
lol i took a look at the others, but i knew Hanako was the one XD
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
uwa

Post by uwa »

Lilly.

Based on extremely limited anecdotal evidence, I get the feeling that real-life women similar to her often marry their high school sweethearts. Even stupid teenage boys can tell they've struck gold.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

uwa wrote:Lilly.

Based on extremely limited anecdotal evidence, I get the feeling that real-life women similar to her often marry their high school sweethearts. Even stupid teenage boys can tell they've struck gold.

Lilly is a sweetheart, Hanako is for me though

but Lilly is definally a good choice.

I've played both their stories
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Emi. Athletic chicks rule.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Anubis

Post by Anubis »

Akira is the most perfect woman ever.

Yuuko would be second, though fairly distant. She might be clumsy and have no social skills, but she's willing to work hard, and she generally has her stuff together (being able to work 2 jobs and still go to college).