Hideako Hakamichi
0%
Hisao Nakai
0%

Total votes: 587

danyo

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by danyo »

zanzarra wrote:Akira! A woman to drink beer and corrupt the young together!
I tend to agree, not to mention her easy going laid back attitude, but while still being succesful. She's also probably the closest to my age, so that's another plus ^^
Wannabefan

Post by Wannabefan »

I love the emotional attachment to this game, making grown men fight over fictitious girls ;)
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

Mrs. Lilly Satou,

I'm the old-fashioned type, and her classy-mess is SUPER attractive, not to mention the touching, there's something about touching someones face, I can't explain it but it resonates to the deepest reaches of my being/
urishima

Post by urishima »

erisi236 wrote:Sig aside, I'd tap me some of that Mrs. Ibarazaki without a second thought. Doesn't hurt that she's closer to my age than all the others.
I raise my glass to you, good Sir.
D0cR0ck wrote:Mrs. Lilly Satou,

not to mention the touching, there's something about touching someones face, I can't explain it but it resonates to the deepest reaches of my being/
I must admit, her face-touching was one of the sweetest and somehow most intimate things I have seen in this VN.
Last edited by urishima on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin - finished
Emi - finished
Shizune - finished
Lilly - finished
Hanako
ForLackofaBetterName

Post by ForLackofaBetterName »

So torn between Miki, Lilly, and Emi... >_<
Miki: Most attractive IMO (though, in all fairness they're all really damn cute), sporty, and good personality from what I saw.
Lilly: The classiness, and just how freakin kind-hearted and sweet she is (and gorgeous)
Emi: Cutest one, and athletic (another big plus given I consider myself pretty athletic as well.), and I love the drive and ambition for her passion. My ONLY gripe is that she looks 10x's better with her hair down :P

(On a side note, it's my first post so hey everyone!... Sadly, there's no introduction thread/board :-\)
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
DH531

Post by DH531 »

D0cR0ck wrote:Mrs. Lilly Satou,

I'm the old-fashioned type, and her classy-mess is SUPER attractive, not to mention the touching, there's something about touching someones face, I can't explain it but it resonates to the deepest reaches of my being/
Yeah I agree with you :) Something intimate about touching someone's face :3
ForLackofaBetterName wrote:So torn between Miki, Lilly, and Emi... >_<
Miki: Most attractive IMO (though, in all fairness they're all really damn cute), sporty, and good personality from what I saw.
Lilly: The classiness, and just how freakin kind-hearted and sweet she is (and gorgeous)
Emi: Cutest one, and athletic (another big plus given I consider myself pretty athletic as well.), and I love the drive and ambition for her passion. My ONLY gripe is that she looks 10x's better with her hair down :P

(On a side note, it's my first post so hey everyone!... Sadly, there's no introduction thread/board :-\)
Hi welcome to the forums :D
~ J O K 3 R ~

Post by ~ J O K 3 R ~ »

If I had to choose. . . .

It would definitely be Hanako.

Tied for second would have been Lily or Akira.

But yeah, definitely Hanako, she's a type of girl i would totally fall for. ♥~
“There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.”
- Harry Crews

(Somehow this reminds me of Hanako and yes, I'm a fan~ * W* ~ ♥)
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Yuuko, because she's amazing. She's working two jobs and going to college. Her work ethics are amazing and she takes everything very seriously, even when it's just really simple things like greeting a customer in the teahouse. She's trying to do everything as good as she can all the time, even when she's not very good at it. I like that about her. And of course, her clumsiness is very cute.

But then again, there's Misha and she's a lesbian. My body says yes but my mind says FUCK YEAH!
I also chose Yuuko, and for pretty much the same reasons but I can't help but wonder if her clumsiness is caused by the stress and fatigue of juggling two jobs and college classes. I worry about my poor little Yuuko. :(
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

My choice is definitely, without a doubt, Hanako.

Second place for me is Yuuko. She's just so cute, and I know she likes younger men.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

I'd have to say Miki or Emi. I need that energetic spark in my life.

In direct contrast to most of the people on here, Hanako is my least-likely choice. I'd feel pretty horrible if I accidentally caused her issues to get worse somehow.
InfiniteBladeWorks

Post by InfiniteBladeWorks »

Me as I am now? None of them because I'm really going out of my way to avoid people so I never get out of the house thus I would never have the chance to meet them.

If I wasn't a total failure of a human being, probably Misha. Girls with her personality type seem to be the only ones ever attracted to me.
1. Rin
2. Lily
3. Emi
4. Shizune
5. Hanako
newnar

Post by newnar »

InfiniteBladeWorks wrote:Me as I am now? None of them because I'm really going out of my way to avoid people so I never get out of the house thus I would never have the chance to meet them.

If I wasn't a total failure of a human being, probably Misha. Girls with her personality type seem to be the only ones ever attracted to me.
I envy you. You actually have one of those.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

damn i cant decide .... Yuuko is the type a gal i would usally fall for but i really like the growth that Hanako went through and i fell for her ... damn
pauper

Post by pauper »

Jigoro obviously
Completed paths:
Hanako - Good ending
Shizune - Good ending
Emi - Good ending
Rin - Bad ending :$
Lilly - Bad and good ending

English isn't my first language, so I might make some mistakes when I write something ; )
dawnoffayt

Post by dawnoffayt »

Emi, didn't even hesitate.