Hideako Hakamichi
0%
Hisao Nakai
0%

Total votes: 587

Elrood

Re: POLL: So many to pick from...

Post by Elrood »

A Humbled Fan wrote: a) All other Skype names i thought of were taken... so that's not my fault.
That's sooooo not an excuse but I'll let it slide, ...'cause I'm nice.
A Humbled Fan wrote: b) Ok :D
Well, thank god. I wish you a happy "Wahahaha~" I guess.
fcd15

Post by fcd15 »

Lilly 25% x 25% Hanako.

this is epic. i'm in charge of designing the 'team lilly' t-shirts.
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

Im going to make some Hanako's shirts for myself of course :D
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

A Humbled Fan wrote:
Elrood wrote:
A Humbled Fan wrote:*sigh*
Not enough love for Misha.
As the "biggest Misha fan" you can have her all to yourself. No, seriously. Take her! PLEASE!
Hey.

a) All other Skype names i thought of were taken... so that's not my fault.

b) Ok :D
No you can't! Let me borrow her from time to time!

:D

In all seriousness while I'd probably be attracted to Mischa physically, there are two important barriers :

1. Emotional attraction would probably be low. We just don't fit.

2. Her own, ekhem, preferences :D

Such problems don't arise with Lilly, which is why she is my choice. Lilly is a kind, caring person that values honesty... And isn't stuck upon aesthetic preferences as much as the average person is. She might not be "perfect" but if I were to describe a girl that is close to my ideal, she'd probably sound quite like Lilly.
Not to mention she's not a bore at all. All hail the taste for wine and "healthy adolescent sex drive"

Unfortunately, neither Rin or Hanako, despite me liking them, would be easy for dating material. While I'd share a lot of interests with Hanako, her problems might overwhelm me. Even more so in case of Rin, whom while I could at times identify with, I have no guarantee I could fully understand and we don't even have common interests to "break the ice".

I also think Miki Miura should be in the poll in Hisao's place. Hisao is basically only half-of-a-person that is shaped by the route he is on and our decision. Dating Hisao is kinda "forever alone" and "fap fap fap all day all night" stuff, I think :D Meanwhile, Miki I think might earn at least some votes.

I understand the need for options that are "ladies only", however ;).

Emi and Shizune are kinda meh for me. I guess Emi is a person I could respect but I'm not sure if we'd fit together. Shizune, on the other hand... I'd end up proposing an assassination deal to Lilly after a month or so of dating. At least I can get some money on the side.

So, Lilly first. I'm all for more love for poor Rin and Mischa, though :oops:

PS. By the way. It seems Emi is finally poplar.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
fcd15

Post by fcd15 »

We took the lead. I'll say it again: ALL YOU HANAKOTARDS CAN GO FRY SOME BACON IN HELL :mrgreen:
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

The fact that Akira has more votes than Shizune and Misha makes me laugh. Those two must have really rubbed people the wrong way. :)
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
CNB

Post by CNB »

Emi's mom is a fox, she doesn't seem to have any major psychological problems, and I'm too old to be dating high-school girls anyway.
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

CNB wrote:Emi's mom is a fox, she doesn't seem to have any major psychological problems, and I'm too old to be dating high-school girls anyway.
A fox, you say? She struck me as more of a cougar.
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Given that the running gag in /v/ is that there are only 20 Shizune fans in existence, I'm casting my vote for her so that she has exactly 20 votes.
youka

Post by youka »

fcd15 wrote:We took the lead. I'll say it again: ALL YOU HANAKOTARDS CAN GO FRY SOME BACON IN HELL :mrgreen:
lol, chill dude. the majority of us "hanakotards" probably don't really have a problem with lilly being in the lead in the fist place :? After all, this poll only got votes from those who actually viewed it and voted, of which the majority seem to be lilly fans. Now if you'd excuse my while i go sulk in a corner :mrgreen:
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

youka wrote:
fcd15 wrote:We took the lead. I'll say it again: ALL YOU HANAKOTARDS CAN GO FRY SOME BACON IN HELL :mrgreen:
lol, chill dude. the majority of us "hanakotards" probably don't really have a problem with lilly being in the lead in the fist place :? After all, this poll only got votes from those who actually viewed it and voted, of which the majority seem to be lilly fans. Now if you'd excuse my while i go sulk in a corner :mrgreen:
Shame on you, feeling sorry for yourself like that. What about us Rintards♥? She's not even close to being first place. D:
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
youka

Post by youka »

UncleJellyfish wrote:
youka wrote:
Shame on you, feeling sorry for yourself like that. What about us Rintards♥? She's not even close to being first place. D:
What surprises me is the fact that even Emi overtook Rin :?
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Dude, calm down, that isn't the US president election poll. There's no "if you are not with us, then you are against us" mentality involved (except if you voted for Shizune, that is), especially not between Lilly and Hanako :wink:
youka wrote:the majority of us "hanakotards" probably don't really have a problem with lilly being in the lead in the fist place
I am sure, most of us Lilly-lovers would be just as fine with Hanako leading yet another poll :)
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Raburesu

Post by Raburesu »

UncleJellyfish wrote:What about us Rintards♥? She's not even close to being first place. D:
"Rintards." :lol:

Amazing. I shall proudly proclaim myself as one from this point onward~

Also, her not winning a popularity contest is fine with me. Then we'd get comments like, "I liked Rin before she was cool," and whatnot. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that. But Rin being more popular than, say, Hanako, would be like her actually enjoying the attention at the art exhibition. Something would definitely be up. In both cases.
"So artists can't find romance, their favorite TV shows are canceled, or they die young because of an unspecified disease. It's a deep and mysterious law of the universe." - Rin
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

Im All for Hanako...
We took the lead. I'll say it again: ALL YOU HANAKOTARDS CAN GO FRY SOME BACON IN HELL :mrgreen:
First note.... Lilly would not approve of this behaviour.... very dissapointing.....

Second Note:
but i have no problem with Lilly of all people taking the lead....considering the relationship between her and Hanako, i don't mind

its not a election or competition..

if anything this means Hanako and Lilly fans should make an alliance ;)

both girls are awesome,

just depends who you fall for. I've done both their storys, and i fell for Hanako and that won't change.
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....