What else made you cry?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

A Humbled Fan

Re: What else made you cry?

Post by A Humbled Fan »

Mr. Jack wrote:
A Humbled Fan wrote:Clannad is making me cry...

Incredible story.
This. Damn you, Clannad. :(

By the by, are you watching the anime or playing the VN?
Watching the anime for now.
Kanodin

Post by Kanodin »

dunkelfalke wrote:my bank statement :D

Yea, mine makes me happy at first and then sad, because I know the bill collectors want it.
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Prof. Coyote wrote:Mockingjay: Buttercup comes home and comforts Katniss, after she tries to shoo her away by telling her Prim is dead. I'm a sucker for anything with cats.
Up: the five minute marriage montage ... gets me every time, dammit!
I forgot about Mockingjay. That part got me too...Not because of the cat though.
And when I went into Up, I wasn't expecting to cry at the beginning, or at all. T-T

Here's a few more I forgot about.

Toy Story 3: Man, the end, when they're being dragged into the fire at the garbage dump, and they all just give up and accept their fate. I admit I was crying there. And then the scene where Andy gives up Woody, it got me going again.

House: The finale of season 4 when Amber/cutthroat bitch dies. I have a feeling they'd have developed her and Wilson's relationship more if it weren't for the writers strike, but damnit, that scene where they said goodbye gets me every time. T-T
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
Rak

Post by Rak »

Prof. Coyote wrote:Mockingjay: Buttercup comes home and comforts Katniss, after she tries to shoo her away by telling her Prim is dead. I'm a sucker for anything with cats.
Didn't know what that was.

Then I read the spoiler.

I keep forgetting that spoiler is an implied, very strong, literal term. :(

Anyway: Lilly's route made me cry, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXaXO-PaGII this song's ending gets me every time, then...God, I'm done. :cry:
fcd15

Post by fcd15 »

A Humbled Fan wrote:
Mr. Jack wrote:
A Humbled Fan wrote:Clannad is making me cry...

Incredible story.
This. Damn you, Clannad. :(

By the by, are you watching the anime or playing the VN?
Watching the anime for now.
Dude, we should meet someday. Which ep are you on? If you're already crying then it's gonna be really tough when you reach the last five.

Post by Guest »

In Katawa Shoujo:
(Emi) Making up with her on the track. The speech Hisao gives about why he loves her was just amazing.
(Rin) When she unexpectedly collapses against Hisao and begins sobbing.

The show L O S T got to me a few times. Pretty much every season finale, every Locke episode and the final episode.

I also shed bitch tears at the end of Jacob's Ladder.
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

fcd15 wrote:
Dude, we should meet someday. Which ep are you on? If you're already crying then it's gonna be really tough when you reach the last five.
I'm about midway through Act 1... and I just feel so much empathy for the characters...
Luisiroth

Post by Luisiroth »

Clannad is serious bussiness. Keeps getting better and better (and sadder) through the two seasons. I totally love this anime. And yeah, it´s really cryable!
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

Luisiroth wrote:Clannad is serious bussiness. Keeps getting better and better (and sadder) through the two seasons. I totally love this anime. And yeah, it´s really cryable!
And to think it gets sadder than what it already is...

oh dear... guess I should go buy some more tissues...
Luisiroth

Post by Luisiroth »

A Humbled Fan wrote:
Luisiroth wrote:Clannad is serious bussiness. Keeps getting better and better (and sadder) through the two seasons. I totally love this anime. And yeah, it´s really cryable!

At the penultimate chapter of After Story I was like "Really??? Are you gonna make this happen for real??? REALLY???". But the only scene that made me cry for real was (spoilers from ep. 18 on 2nd season) when Ushio says "First thing from Daddy..." to Tomoya
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

Luisiroth wrote:
A Humbled Fan wrote:

At the penultimate chapter of After Story I was like "Really??? Are you gonna make this happen for real??? REALLY???". But the only scene that made me cry for real was (spoilers from ep. 18 on 2nd season) when Ushio says "First thing from Daddy..." to Tomoya
Ahh man... am I gonna regret watching this series?...
Luisiroth

Post by Luisiroth »

I don't think so. Worth the tears!
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

A Humbled Fan wrote: Ahh man... am I gonna regret watching this series?...
Ha, did you regret playing KS? Its sort of the same feels, just... different. I'm not sure which one I like the most actually.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Mr. Jack

Post by Mr. Jack »

Alright, I've shed a few tears thus far. And I'm only on episode 14. When will this agony end!?
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Figure 17, a couple episodes of that really gave me "the feels".
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.