What else made you cry?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Yellow 13

Re: What else made you cry?

Post by Yellow 13 »

Let's see

Movies: The Big Fish,Life is beautiful, The Green Mille and surelly others I can't remember right now

TV: Like alabaster said, the last episode of Babylon 5
"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future, and it changed us"
I love how in the credits of that episode they show the characters in they first and last apareance in the show

Video games: Silent Hill 2 Mary's letter That’s why I want you to live for yourself now.Do what’s best for you, James. You made me happy...

Silent Hill Shattered Memories: When Cheryl comes in terms with the death of her father
Last edited by Yellow 13 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

Elrood wrote:
3. At the end of Final Fantasy 10 (I don't know how old I was, but it's the only time I'm kind of embarassed to have cried, I mean come on FF 10?! ^^)

4. Clannad: EP 18 and 21 (I was 16 or 17 years old) If you have seen Clannad you probably know what scenes I'm talking about.
The end of FFX was one of the saddest moments in video game history... Square Enix knows how to draw out the feels big time...

And as for Clannad... I just watched ep. 18 last night... I know exactly what you mean.
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

the most sad was the FF VIII ending withLaguna in Rain grave
DH531

Post by DH531 »

A Humbled Fan wrote:
Elrood wrote:
3. At the end of Final Fantasy 10 (I don't know how old I was, but it's the only time I'm kind of embarassed to have cried, I mean come on FF 10?! ^^)

4. Clannad: EP 18 and 21 (I was 16 or 17 years old) If you have seen Clannad you probably know what scenes I'm talking about.
The end of FFX was one of the saddest moments in video game history... Square Enix knows how to draw out the feels big time...

And as for Clannad... I just watched ep. 18 last night... I know exactly what you mean.
Oh dear god I just watched episode 9 and was sobbing at the end uncontrollably when all the students turned up at the front gate :cry:
I wonder how i'll cope with episode 18 (Managed to avoid looking at the spoiler above).
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

This 2 moments in the Babylon 5 film "In The Beginning"

Londo describes the Earth-Minbari war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1w92pk-Jc

Battle of the Line speach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBRrK9Q-rw

fcd15

Post by fcd15 »

DH531 wrote:
A Humbled Fan wrote:
Elrood wrote:

Oh dear god I just watched episode 9 and was sobbing at the end uncontrollably when all the students turned up at the front gate :cry:
I wonder how i'll cope with episode 18 (Managed to avoid looking at the spoiler above).
I don't really think eps 18 and 21 were so bad. I teared up at ep 9 as well, and at Kotomi's arc a little but that was it for the first season.
After Story, on the other hand, had me kind of unable to live for some time.
Kanodin

Post by Kanodin »

Thrasher Thetic wrote:Wrong, it is translated, you just need to know where to look. (No, I won't post a link, since the source also hosts illegal software)

I know which place you're talking about and IIRC it's only 70% completed. Or was the last time I checked. I also know that there is a fansub group working on the Tomoyo After game, but no info has been given in a while.
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

DH531 wrote:
A Humbled Fan wrote:
Elrood wrote:

Episode 9 was another tear gusher... Hell, this whole show is a tear gusher!! :(
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

The Vn edelweiss Haruka and Mizuki routes nuff said go play it
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Babylon 5 was a badass scifi series. One of the only ones with a real story arc to it. When it was over, it was OVER.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

Thrasher Thetic wrote:Babylon 5 was a badass scifi series. One of the only ones with a real story arc to it. When it was over, it was OVER.
And with a bang

Elrood

Post by Elrood »

fcd15 wrote:I don't really think eps 18 and 21 were so bad. I teared up at ep 9 as well, and at Kotomi's arc a little but that was it for the first season.
Yeah, I made a mistake there. I was actually talking about Clannad After Story EP 18 and 21 and not the first season.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Oh my, I just watched Rosario + vampire and even though its one of the most repetitive and super-over-the-top-sweet and unreal (as in monsters, magic and bad physics) series ever it somehow nailed my heart, I was as close to crying as I was after playing KS, pure joy tears though, I smiled a lot doing the whole thing.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
fcd15

Post by fcd15 »

Elrood wrote:
fcd15 wrote:I don't really think eps 18 and 21 were so bad. I teared up at ep 9 as well, and at Kotomi's arc a little but that was it for the first season.
Yeah, I made a mistake there. I was actually talking about Clannad After Story EP 18 and 21 and not the first season.
oh yeah, those two were real dehydrators. takes two hearts of stone not to cry like a baby there.
last ep absolutely killed me, though.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

John Cleese giving the eulogy at Graham Chapman's funeral.

I wasn't sure whether I was crying from laughter or sadness.