High res background pics?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

JBridge

High res background pics?

Post by JBridge »

Are the originals still around? If so, I'd love to see them. Some of those shots are absolutely beautiful, especially the road to town.
Panty Supervisor

Re: High res background pics?

Post by Panty Supervisor »

When you're looking for pictures of Yamaku (and Emma Watson, for whatever reason), try an image search for Brown University.
And I remember one of the devs saying that the road to town is based on a picture of a road near Hinamizawa in Japan.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Panty Supervisor wrote:When you're looking for pictures of Yamaku (and Emma Watson, for whatever reason), try an image search for Brown University.
And I remember one of the devs saying that the road to town is based on a picture of a road near Hinamizawa in Japan.
Pretty sure Emma Watson attends Brown. So, in other words, she attends Yamaku. I wonder what her disability is.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
AutisticPsycho

Post by AutisticPsycho »

Ryto wrote:
Panty Supervisor wrote:When you're looking for pictures of Yamaku (and Emma Watson, for whatever reason), try an image search for Brown University.
Pretty sure Emma Watson attends Brown. So, in other words, she attends Yamaku. I wonder what her disability is.
Used to.
Me: Hey guys! Hey guys!
Devs: What?
Me: Ampu-tan and Erika cameo!
Devs: No. We have had a lot of threads like this, and we don't need more. *LOCK'D*
Me: Nyoro~n