Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 357

MAZZ0Murder

Re: Did you cry while playing KS?

Post by MAZZ0Murder »

I shed some manly tears. Never expected that to happen either! IT JUST DID!

At least for Hanako, Lilly, and Rin....the other two where close...
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Imma grown ass man, I ain't never cried at this gam- (remembers that I was at near tears at Hanako's good end)

Nevermind.
RedAlkaline

Post by RedAlkaline »

I've only played the Lilly path, good end. So yes. I absolutely did.
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

Hanako... *cries* i almost do just thinking about her and the story...and how its over...for now? or forever?
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

Yeah I cried because of there's no part 2!
Maakasu_Taihaku

KSmaniac wrote:Yeah I cried because of there's no part 2!

maybe one day friend...just maybe... :(
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:

or maybe some anime studios there in Japan may adopt this masterpiece into somewhat of epic ANIME!!!

"I'm looking forward to that! WHAHA!!
Maakasu_Taihaku

KSmaniac wrote:
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:

or maybe some anime studios there in Japan may adopt this masterpiece into somewhat of epic ANIME!!!

"I'm looking forward to that! WHAHA!!

I would too, but it wouldn't be as personal
Maakasu_Taihaku

Don't get me wrong though, i would cherish the thought of them to get a chance to make this into a anime. Just i hope they don't forget about Visual Novels...
~ J O K 3 R ~

Post by ~ J O K 3 R ~ »

To be honest, I did in fact cried, I cried so much my little sister thought I was going psycho.

I'm not going to lie about it either, I cried. I wailed. I had a box of puffs right next to me.

In fact, I even stopped playing for a week Q ~Q
“There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.”
- Harry Crews

(Somehow this reminds me of Hanako and yes, I'm a fan~ * W* ~ ♥)

Post by Guest »

I cried four times, the first two were before I even got into a route, after playing KS for a while, and then getting in bed, I felt something welling up inside me, something really emotionally moving, and inspiring, I couldn't sleep, and just layed there, thinking about it all, and trying to figure out what on earth I was feeling anyway, I cried twice that night, just because I felt so helpless and confused. I decided to take a quick one or two day break from KS, but I couldn't shake that feeling, and kept having to hold back tears the entire day: I had to keep playing, otherwise I would've been stuck like that for weeks. The third time I cried was when Emi told Hisao that he couldn't help her, and that she didn't want him to get close to her (I'm so afraid of getting into a relationship and then learning that my girlfriend doesn't want me to get close to her, whether because she's not ready for a "read" relationship, or whatever. ;-;) and the last time, and the time that hit the hardest, was when Emi was at the track, and Hisao convinced her to let him be close with her, because I know that, in real life, I would have fallen down right there, and cried my eyes out as Emi turned around and continued her morning run. but even though I'm still crying like a baby at the thought, I figure that's just something I need to work on, somehow.
Cobalt

Post by Cobalt »

Oh, I totally meant to be logged in there, I don't think it really matters that I clarify that it was me who posted that, but I guess it can't hurt.
darkgruffon

Post by darkgruffon »

to be completely honest yes and no, i teared up ^^" and yes i am i guy( duno if thats weird or not T_T) but i played through Emi's story and i believe i got the good ending, and to be honest.....i kinda connected with her....even though shes not real......or at least not physically....i played the game the way i thought i would react in that situation......and honestly....i duno if i can continue playing this game for a while but i duno for some reason due to that connection....i cant get my self to replay the game and try a different approach
darkgryffon

Post by darkgryffon »

Guest wrote:I cried four times, the first two were before I even got into a route, after playing KS for a while, and then getting in bed, I felt something welling up inside me, something really emotionally moving, and inspiring, I couldn't sleep, and just layed there, thinking about it all, and trying to figure out what on earth I was feeling anyway, I cried twice that night, just because I felt so helpless and confused. I decided to take a quick one or two day break from KS, but I couldn't shake that feeling, and kept having to hold back tears the entire day: I had to keep playing, otherwise I would've been stuck like that for weeks. The third time I cried was when Emi told Hisao that he couldn't help her, and that she didn't want him to get close to her (I'm so afraid of getting into a relationship and then learning that my girlfriend doesn't want me to get close to her, whether because she's not ready for a "read" relationship, or whatever. ;-;) and the last time, and the time that hit the hardest, was when Emi was at the track, and Hisao convinced her to let him be close with her, because I know that, in real life, I would have fallen down right there, and cried my eyes out as Emi turned around and continued her morning run. but even though I'm still crying like a baby at the thought, I figure that's just something I need to work on, somehow.
Hey....i get where your coming from...your not alone.....im sure thats why so many people cling to this game.....because it has a human element to it......maybe im wrong....i duno for me it was the fact they seemed.....and felt real.......through their dialog, through their actions.....all i know is that.....i cant play KS for a while because i honestly made a connection with emi......and to be honest it would feel as though im betraying her.....maybe im just weird though ^^"....
darkgryffon

Post by darkgryffon »

and to be completely honest.....this was my first visual novel ever.....and its a master piece.....