Lilly Ending ( Spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

shalimar

Lilly Ending ( Spoilers)

Post by shalimar »

Well I finished this awesome game with Lilly and in the end she went to Scotland. Well I want to know if this is a bad or neutral ending ( obviously is not good ) and what happens in good ending, because I don't want to play Lilly's route again through just to get different ending.

Any help with be aprecciated.

Thank you in advance!
fcd15

Re: Lilly Ending ( Spoilers)

Post by fcd15 »

This is the neutral ending. Although I feel it could be called a bad ending. Heck, Hisao's never gonna see her again.

But I highly encourage you to pursue the good ending. Highly. And I hope nobody tells you what happens. I also hope you don't try to find it out by simply reading about it somewhere. It's not even that boring, come on! You can just skip most stuff you've already seen.

Seriously, go for the better ending. You won't regret it.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Lilly have two ends, the one you got is the worse.

I would say that you should turn on skip mode and get to the point you are right now, minor spoiler about Lilly's endings: The good end will just "continue" from the bad end. IE: instead of just sitting down and being sad, Hisao does something to try to get Lilly back. So you might think that you got the bad ending, but it might actually be the good one.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
shalimar

Post by shalimar »

charmisokay wrote:Lilly have two ends, the one you got is the worse.

I would say that you should turn on skip mode and get to the point you are right now, minor spoiler about Lilly's endings: The good end will just "continue" from the bad end. IE: instead of just sitting down and being sad, Hisao does something to try to get Lilly back. So you might think that you got the bad ending, but it might actually be the good one.
OK Gonna do it right now. Thanks both of you. And skip mode alright!
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

No problem, Its much better if you get it yourself than if you read it, "No words can describe it" (That's actually true, the endings in this game will almost certain mean something different to each individual)
(:
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
shalimar

Post by shalimar »

charmisokay wrote:No problem, Its much better if you get it yourself than if you read it, "No words can describe it" (That's actually true, the endings in this game will almost certain mean something different to each individual)
(:
Yeah there is another problem....I don't know where is screwed up....s**t
I'll try it again but i don't know.
Guestwhoisalurker

Post by Guestwhoisalurker »

I also finished with the bad end first, but I went around and fixed it right away, noticing my mistake is in one of the choices as to not opening up and being honest to her. I guess what I'm saying here is that if you're expressing yourself (obviously Hisao) and not hiding anything, showing emotions (care for Hanako, etc.) I believe you could get to the good end.
shalimar

Post by shalimar »

Thank you all for helping me, I aprecciate it. The good ending was let's say good :D. Probably going after Hanako next and no doubt I will try to find good ending so I'll need help from forums again. But before that happens....see ya :)!