The Animation

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

D0cR0ck

The Animation

Post by D0cR0ck »

Ok, so I'm a bit behind on hearing about the release, I just got the full game yesterday and completed act 1(Rins path) today.
I have to say, so far the two cut-scenes I've seen are AMAZING, top quality.

I was wondering how many there actually are in the game, are they just between acts or are they intermittent throughout?
also are the 'H-scenes" done in this animated style or are they the still images(still great art)

how do you feel about the animated scenes, do you see an anime(possibly) in the future?
yipyapper

Re: The Animation

Post by yipyapper »

There are 5 cut scenes, one for each character, which is unlocked when each path's Act 2 begins. It gives a glimpse or teaser on the things to come *hinthint*.

They are extraordinarily done, and you'd enjoy them all. As for the H-Scenes (Which can be disabled mind you) are all tasteful and/or relevant and perfectly fitting. There is an average of 2 such scenes per path, although one has only 1 and another has several.

*EDIT Forgot, the H-Scenes are images, usually with a couple of different pictures and face postures. The anime possibilty is there, but I highly doubt there will be one in the next 2-3 years.
Last edited by yipyapper on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

D0cR0ck wrote:Ok, so I'm a bit behind on hearing about the release, I just got the full game yesterday and completed act 1(Rins path) today.
I have to say, so far the two cut-scenes I've seen are AMAZING, top quality.

I was wondering how many there actually are in the game, are they just between acts or are they intermittent throughout?
also are the 'H-scenes" done in this animated style or are they the still images(still great art)

how do you feel about the animated scenes, do you see an anime(possibly) in the future?
They only exist between Act 1 and Act 2 to announce the beginning of each route.. And only a handful of VNs have animated H scenes anyways. It goes without saying that this one won't.
Koda89

Post by Koda89 »

yipyapper wrote:There are 5 cut scenes, one for each character, which is unlocked when each path's Act 2 begins. It gives a glimpse or teaser on the things to come *hinthint*.

They are extraordinarily done, and you'd enjoy them all. As for the H-Scenes (Which can be disabled mind you) are all tasteful and/or relevant and perfectly fitting. There is an average of 2 such scenes per path, although one has only 1 and another has several.

*EDIT Forgot, the H-Scenes are images, usually with a couple of different pictures and face postures. The anime possibilty is there, but I highly doubt there will be one in the next 2-3 years.
Actually two paths have several. Those two paths tie for 3 H-Scenes each.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

yipyapper wrote:The anime possibilty is there, but I highly doubt there will be one in the next 2-3 years.
The "anime possibility" has been brought up by fans and denied explicitly by the devs several times so far.
There won't be a KS anime.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
MechaMew2

Post by MechaMew2 »

I've wondered if they could just do a YouTube exclusive thing. No money involved... right?
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
yipyapper wrote:The anime possibilty is there, but I highly doubt there will be one in the next 2-3 years.
The "anime possibility" has been brought up by fans and denied explicitly by the devs several times so far.
Just because the devs say so now doesn't mean that something won't take place in a few years. Someone will bound to have made one even without the devs permission.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

yipyapper wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:
Just because the devs say so now doesn't mean that something won't take place in a few years. Someone will bound to have made one even without the devs permission.
There are several things wrong with that statement, but heck, whatever.

Part of what made me like Mike Inel's animations so much was the sheer brevity of it. I just can't imagine an OVA fitting into the spirit of the series at all, even though other VNs have had similar treatment in the past.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

Well, we could always wait for the copyright to expire. In 70 years or so.
DH531

Post by DH531 »

encrypted12345 wrote:Well, we could always wait for the copyright to expire. In 70 years or so.
Sure I'll keep that in mind if i'm not dead by then :lol: