Other Media that gave you "The Feels."

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Camoufrage

Re: Other Media that gave you "The Feels."

Post by Camoufrage »

~Shultz wrote:I finished the Assassin's Creed Series some weeks ago. The Requiescat in Pace Altaïr, Requiescat in Pace Cristina and when Lucy dies made me cry a lot ;_;
Really? I always found the series deep but not THAT deep :lol:

Also I just feel like saying that damn avatar puts a smile on my face EVERY time I see it
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

~Shultz wrote:I finished the Assassin's Creed Series some weeks ago. The Requiescat in Pace Altaïr, Requiescat in Pace Cristina and when Lucy dies made me cry a lot ;_;

I never cried at the series (Surprise surprise >:|) but it's got such a good storyline.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Camoufrage wrote:

Also I just feel like saying that damn avatar puts a smile on my face EVERY time I see it
Tbh, a series doesn't have to be "deep" to have a couple of emotional moments.
Check this trailer, for example: ► 2:36► 2:36 www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HRa1ibgrvo
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

acewing905 wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:

Tbh, a series doesn't have to be "deep" to have a couple of emotional moments.
Check this trailer, for example: ► 2:36► 2:36 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HRa1ibgrvo
Oh I know, I love the AC games. I just never found much emotional in it. But I get what hes saying. There were quite a few heart-string-tugging parts.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

The main theme, or "Ezio's Family," if you prefer, still swells my heart. Ah, memories. Such a good series.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Camoufrage wrote:

There is no need to something be deep for gave you feels. It was kinda sad seeing how Altaïr died, protecting the artifact locking himself in his library...

Waiting for AC3

And the avatar... Well, that's why I put it as an avatar. I remember seeing this picture on KYM and I smiled too, very cute indeed. Thank you, I guess...
The name is /V/ice~