Your favourite piece of the OST?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Elrood

Re: Your favourite piece of the OST?

Post by Elrood »

For me it is Cold Iron, Parity and Red Velevet.

Cold Iron is just so...gripping. It's like all the pain and suffering of the characters are gushing down on you.

Paritiy is...well it's just a lot of fun to listen to. Makes you wanna dance!

Red Velvet is just relaxing as hell. I can listen to this track for hours! Okay not hours but for a long time.

With that said there is hardly a song I don't like in Katawa Shoujo so great job Nicol Armarfi and Blue123!
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

Hard choice... I'd say Shadow of the Truth, Cold Iron (reminds me of old-school RPGs, dunno why), Innocence, Wiosna (so simple but so effective) and Hokabi for happier moments. But there isn't a single piece that I really dislike in the end!

Ah Eh I Oh You is a pretty good character theme, its jazzy/funky feel goes hand in hand with the cool Nurse dude. And Parity is pretty good too.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

I just realized that the begin of "Raindrops and Puddles" and the ending of "Jitter" have a similiar sound And the same goes for the begin of "Letting My heart speak" and "Three Stars" wich both sound similiar on the begin o-O
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

"MrJackFrost"I also like "Wiosna". It feels like when you sit on a window and stare to the open sky, trying to decide what your life means.
I'd say that's pretty accurate.

I'm also a big fan of:

Friendship
Concord
Teatime, Fast Forward
Cloudland Swing
Parity
Three Stars

Honestly there aren't too many songs I don't like. Very well done soundtrack.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

The entirety of the OST is absolutely brilliant, but my absolute favorites would have to be Concord (Lilly's path was the first I played through) as well as Wiosna and Lullaby of Open Eyes (those chords separated by complete silence are like knives to the heart). I also have to say that Wiosna perfectly synthesizes the game's range of emotions into one effective melody - there are just too many feels to count in that piece. Absolutely perfect as the main theme of the game.

Ease and Hokabi are probably my favorites among the more fun, upbeat tunes.

Painful History, Shadow of the Truth, and Moment of Decision are all pieces that chill me to the very bone the second I hear them. Good Christ, they're effective as hell. I love them all, though.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |