Relevent

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Murex

Relevent

Post by Murex »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html

If you can't access the article for whatever reason, it says that the American Heart Association deemed sex safe for most patients of heart attacks and other heart conditions, provided those patients can climb two flights of stairs without chest pain or gasping for breath and get a doctor's approval first.

I don't remember Hisao having too much trouble on stairs, although he did get winded by walking too much and had a heart attack from running in Lilly's route. Yay for him, I guess! The downside is that if he really wanted to be safe, he'd have to discuss his sex life with Nurse. Now, that would make for an interesting scene.
Weaver

Re: Relevent

Post by Weaver »

Pfft sure, if you want to have lame sex for lame people two flights of stairs is enough.

Really though, I think part of the reason his heart was beating so hard in some of the sex scenes is because it was all new to him and he was very excited/nervous.
Murex

Post by Murex »

Weaver wrote:
Really though, I think part of the reason his heart was beating so hard in some of the sex scenes is because it was all new to him and he was very excited/nervous.
That makes perfect sense. I wasn't trying to criticize the sex scenes because of Hisao's heart acting up--I know the devs did a lot of research on this game, and from what I've heard, it's quite accurate. I just thought of Hisao as soon as I read this article and wanted to share it.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Lilly's third scene?

I have a healthy heart and I think it'd have been in danger.
Evvinartopski

Post by Evvinartopski »

It'd make one hell of a bad end though.

"H-...Hisao... That was great... ... ...Hisao? HISAO?"