Anyone been following this?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Drake

Anyone been following this?

Post by Drake »

encrypted12345

Re: Anyone been following this?

Post by encrypted12345 »

For a second there, I thought Katawa Shoujo somehow got on Good Morning America.
Kai

Post by Kai »

encrypted12345 wrote:For a second there, I thought Katawa Shoujo somehow got on Good Morning America.
Lol. That's messed up but I laughed somehow.

Anyway, this is kinda irrelevant by itself; a model who's recovering from an accident. Very Hisao-like?. Other than that, wanna try and link the topic to Katawa Shoujo? Are we gonna discuss how she would fit in at Hisao's school? Or if Hisao would date her?

Not trying to be a dick, but it's just that this topic doesn't seem to belong here.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Wasn't intending it to be a discussion topic really, just wanted to bring it to the attention of the people who haven't heard is all.
I mean it's kind of obvious how this is related to KS, not just in the matter of disabilities but also how her life has drastically changed all of a sudden.

Much like many if the people who played KS seem to claim their outlook on life has changed.
capncrooked

Post by capncrooked »

I remember that story from a few months ago when it happened.

How incredibly scary it must have been to be totally fine one second, and then have what you know as your life disintegrate in front of you. Even if I (begrudgingly) became ok with the situation, remembering all the things I was able to do before would always be something nagging that I don't think I could ever get passed.

This would go for pretty much anything that could befall someone, but considering this chick used to be a model, that's a pretty rough hand to have been dealt. I feel bad for her.