Favorite picture from the gallery?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kenji_SpecOps

Favorite picture from the gallery?

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

Greetings fellow KS fans. I was browsing through my 100% completed gallery and just looking over the pictures and I was curious on what everybody else's favorite pictures are. Feel free to pick more than one.

My favorite picture is the one from Shizune's route where they are all in the car on the way to go fishing. The sleeping Misha drooling over herself is priceless, and I really like to see Shizune and Lilly in close quarters without killing eachother. Not to mention shizune sporting her :3 face in that pic. Too bad Hisao's ugly vest almost kills it.

My second favorite would be once again in Shizune's route where Misha in her old hair style is sitting on a desk staring out the window with Shizune sitting at the desk.

They are all very nice, though. Good job on whoever drew these.
charmisokay

Re: Favorite picture from the gallery?

Post by charmisokay »

I really like the pic where Lilly and Hanako are both in their pajamas and hugging (:¨¨

EDIT: someone a few post down reminded me of another picture: When Lilly and Hisao stands on the wheat field and hug
Last edited by charmisokay on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

I like all of Lilly's eroge picture.

Oh and Hanako's.

That's all about it I guess.

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
ziamatt

Post by ziamatt »

Of the pictures I've unlocked so far, it's honestly the last one of Hanako's route, when it's zoomed out from the kiss once but before it's obscured by the bakery window.
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

My fave is easily Hisao and Lilly embracing in the wheat field. Such a touching scene. Second would be either Hanako's smile while playing pool or Emi lying in the grass in the park.
Kenji_SpecOps

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

ziamatt wrote:Of the pictures I've unlocked so far, it's honestly the last one of Hanako's route, when it's zoomed out from the kiss once but before it's obscured by the bakery window.
Oh yeah, that is def my favorite one from her route.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Mine is either from Shizune's route where Akira, Hisao, Lilly and Shizune are fishing. Best part of the route and far as I'm concerned, that's what the ending should have been or Hanako with her birthday presents (either route, doesn't matter. Both heartwarming as hell).
Harco

Post by Harco »

Just picking one is too hard, so I will pick one or two from every route, OK?

Lilly: Akira on the bench. I like the contrast between her laid-back tomboyish pose and the feminine features in her face. As for Lilly herself: The one in which she touches Hisao's face (and the two variations on it). There's something about the way she's drawn that makes her incredibly... sweet? Adorable? Pretty? I can't really explain it to be honest. She just looks damn good.
Emi: The picnic! The face Emi makes when it starts to rain is hilarious. Special mention for Rin, who looks quite adorable in that scene. Also: The last one, with Emi half-naked in bed (sexy back! *drool*) and with her hair down. Seriously, she should wear it like that more often.
Hanako: Hanako playing pool. Boy howdy, that angle! That hat! That look of concentration on her face, followed by that blush! <--- A strong contender for my favorite picture from the gallery, just as... ---> The kiss at the end. I mean, come on, Hisao's surprised face as Hanako reaches out to kiss him... d'awwwwwww.
Shizune: The fishing scene. Shizune and Hisao just sitting there contently, Akira having a blast (naturally) and Lilly sitting there with a mix between curiosity and boredom on her face. Also, from the same route: Kenji taking of his glasses. No explanation needed.
Rin: The one at (almost) the end, in which they just stare at each other. It sadly doesn't show in the gallery, but I believe Hisao (and Rin too?) had a subtle smile on his face in that scene. A very endearing moment between these two.
quellsnarg

Post by quellsnarg »

I'll hop on the favorite pic (or two) from each route train!

Emi: the picnic scene, and I also really like the one where Hisao is lying next to Emi in bed smiling while she's dreaming
Hanako: the nervous breakdown and the bad ending pic
Lilly: the one where Shizune is giving Lilly some papers and the one where Lilly is fingering herself
Rin: the last picture from the neutral ending
Shizune: Hanako and Shizune playing chess, first sex scene, the picture of Misha when she talks to Hisao after the choice
Shizune >>> Emi > Rin = Hanako >> Lilly
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

My all-time favorite would have to be at the end of the Hanako route, where Hisao is hugging her as they both cry. The image is absolutely heartrending, yet you can see the mood shift as the expression on Hanako's face changes.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Mogami-kun

Post by Mogami-kun »

Hanako route: Hanako playing pool. It's like the perfect picture of her ever. Honorable mention to the good ending.
"100%"
My final ranking: Hanako >>> Lilly > (Misha >) Shizune > Rin > Emi.
Harco

Post by Harco »

Mahorfeus wrote:My all-time favorite would have to be at the end of the Hanako route, where Hisao is hugging her as they both cry. The image is absolutely heartrending, yet you can see the mood shift as the expression on Hanako's face changes.
I think that... ...that mood shift is brilliantly done. First there are the obvious tears of sorrow, then the mild look of surprise at Hisao's confession and then the third image shows a expression of happiness on her face -- very subtle, but definitely there. Dunno who drew that, but that's some quality work.
Nyarly

Post by Nyarly »

I'd say Hanako's good end CG. Followed by the billard one and Hanako and Lilly hugging. But Hisao and Lilly in the wheat field is very nice too.
luinthoron

Post by luinthoron »

Kenji taking off his glasses. Nothing beats that one. 8)
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

luinthoron wrote:Kenji taking off his glasses. Nothing beats that one. 8)
Just played Shizune's route again. Have to admit, those Shaman Eyes are hard to compete with.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal