Favorite picture from the gallery?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tomate

Re: Favorite picture from the gallery?

Post by Tomate »

Shizune's bad ending: Shizune hugging her kness, looking sad
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
pauper

Post by pauper »

My favorite is from Shizune's path: The one when they are driving to the fishing spot, the picture describes all the characters perfectly, expecially Misha of course, hehe
Completed paths:
Hanako - Good ending
Shizune - Good ending
Emi - Good ending
Rin - Bad ending :$
Lilly - Bad and good ending

English isn't my first language, so I might make some mistakes when I write something ; )
Kenji_SpecOps

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

pauper wrote:My favorite is from Shizune's path: The one when they are driving to the fishing spot, the picture describes all the characters perfectly, expecially Misha of course, hehe
Same one as me. It really is an awesome picture. Even better in the actual game because of the car noise background.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

For me I guess it's a toss-up between Lilly and Hisao in the wheat field, Rin and Hisao in the rain (bad end) and Kenji taking off his glasses, but as the second is mostly because I remember the respective scene and the latter is for the comedic effect, I think I'd go for the wheat field picture.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

My top three.

#3: Emi Anal. Not just the picture itself, but the impact it had on me when I encountered it. Second sex scene into my playthrough and "OH DAMN, THAT JUST HAPPENED."

#2: Lilly diddling during the blindfold scene is the single hottest KS-related image I have ever seen. Period. But it isn't my favorite. That would be...

#1: Akira advertising for S*PPORO Beer. If she was smoking cigarettes in that scene instead, I'd be a chain smoker now.
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

From Hanako: The one where she cry in her room, the pool scene, when she get angry(bad end), when she show her scars, when they hug in the ground and when they kiss

From LillyWhen they hug in the field, when she eat with that chinese dress, and when they walk together...i also find very erotic the one one she masturbate :oops:

From RinWhen she draw, when she sleep and the last CG

From Shizune:When Kenji take off his glass(if he was a quite normal guy I would end up being gay now :lol: ) when shizune wear her yukata, the sad misha(with short hair) and the Misha/Shizune picture(where Misha were a really cute long hair girl)...I also like the picture that akira show to Hisao(the one were Lilly, Shizune and Misha are cooking :))
scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

Emi: The picture showing Hisao, Emi, and Rin about to have a picnic, but then the rain started to fall. Resulting in Emi making a rather funny face. I also liked the one with Emi lying on the grass.

Shizune: The one showing Hisao, Shizune, Lilly, and Akira fishing. Plus the one where Hisao, Shizune and Misha each did a musketeer pose.

Hanako:So many good ones... Like the one with her playing pool, the one where she touches Hisao's scar, the one where she reveals the scars on her body, the one where she is crying and being hugged by Hisao, and the one where she is about to kiss him.

Rin: The picture which shows her and Hisao lying on the floor sharing a cigarette. Plus the final one where she stares off into the sunset and raises her arms.

Lilly: The picture where Lilly hugs Hisao in the middle of a wheat field, and the one where Shizune hands Lilly the paperwork she needed.
Halkure

Post by Halkure »

Rin: Eating oranges.
crystal

Post by crystal »

Kenji and Hisao drunk on the rooftop.
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Rin high on codeine.

Emi getting ready to run. . . and suddenly she gets this, "IT'S ON NOW, BITCH" grin on her face.

Lilly in a cheongsam.

Shizune =3 face.