How do YOU think Misha looks?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BubbleTeax

How do YOU think Misha looks?

Post by BubbleTeax »

((Yes I'm STILL asshurt over that board.))

I will say I am definitely in love with Misha's Cork Screw hair. Even though she cut her beautiful hair. She is still cut as a button. I love it.

Hey she might be a tad thick, but she's adorable. I love seeing girls a bit thicker. Twigs aren't my thing.

Do you all have any opinions?
"Pick the path that your heart chooses."

Completed; Emi, Rin & Shizune.
Current Paths; Hanako & Lilly.
Mahorfeus

Re: How do YOU think Misha looks?

Post by Mahorfeus »

Honestly, I liked her MUCH MUCH better back when she had long brown hair, as in Akira's photo of her.

Her drill hair is funny, but I don't find it particularly attractive.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
ingordo

Post by ingordo »

Misha is indeed a tad thick, but only as in 'not terribly clever'. Her curvaceous figure in itself just makes her more poplar than other girls, like the loli-esque Emi.

Palas

Post by Palas »

She's hawt.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
zomgbbq

Post by zomgbbq »

Love her hair in the old longer style seen in Lilly's route and shorter pink style.

Her shape and size is perfectly fine and healthy, given how thin the other girls are in the story it seems only natural that she be needlessly worried about how hisao would see her naked. If she was a real person I wouldn't be ashamed of being attracted to her, but she isn't real, so I haven't got to worry about that ;D
"You're out of touch, I'm out of time.. But I'm out of my head when you're not around"

"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Damn lass, you still buttmad over that one thread? What a good way to expose your weakness to trolls and ignorant ass folks.

Anyway, I for one like chubby girls with the right curves so Misha's a favorite I mean Misha is a overrated character.
Harco

Post by Harco »

Mahorfeus wrote:Honestly, I liked her MUCH MUCH better back when she had long brown hair, as in Akira's photo of her.

Agreed.

As for her figure: I have a thing for skinny chicks, but Misha looks fine too. Curvaceous and healthy-looking -- there's nothing wrong with that.
A ghost...

Post by A ghost... »

The short pink hair reminded me of I Love Lucy for some reason......

Guess that shows I'm getting older.
"If I ever die, I'm begging you, please come with me
We're gonna groove, into the blue
All the parasites, oh just leave them, pigs can't fly
There's no tomorrow, no regrets, no goodbyes"
Candlemass
anarki

Post by anarki »

Mahorfeus wrote:Honestly, I liked her MUCH MUCH better back when she had long brown hair, as in Akira's photo of her.

Me too :(
ardiel

Post by ardiel »

Yummy and tasty and delicious.
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Love them Drills! love love love them!

And I wish Misha was actually a bit bigger. She actually seems much smaller then I thought she would be, and I like my big woman big and with big hair!
pauper

Post by pauper »

Her appearance matches her behaviour, so they've done a good job on her looks imo ;P
Completed paths:
Hanako - Good ending
Shizune - Good ending
Emi - Good ending
Rin - Bad ending :$
Lilly - Bad and good ending

English isn't my first language, so I might make some mistakes when I write something ; )
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Looks great to me, I'll take that over the concentration camp victim look any day.

Pauper is right about the appearance matching behavior bit. It would have been super easy for the devs to leave it at that and have a one-dimensional character. So I was understandably pleased when it's revealed that the constant manic cheer was a just a front. The emo-ness rang true, hell, I've DATED chicks like that. BTW youngsters, if you run into a situation like that IRL, run far far away.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
BubbleTeax

Post by BubbleTeax »

Thrasher Thetic wrote:Looks great to me, I'll take that over the concentration camp victim look any day.

Pauper is right about the appearance matching behavior bit. It would have been super easy for the devs to leave it at that and have a one-dimensional character. So I was understandably pleased when it's revealed that the constant manic cheer was a just a front. The emo-ness rang true, hell, I've DATED chicks like that. BTW youngsters, if you run into a situation like that IRL, run far far away.

I've also dated girls like this. Everyone who runs into said situation; RUN AWAY. FAST. AND VERY FAR.
"Pick the path that your heart chooses."

Completed; Emi, Rin & Shizune.
Current Paths; Hanako & Lilly.

Post by Guest »

I think she looks fine. People who call her fat, kinda annoy me. It annoys me becuase I assume they carry that standard over into the real world. She isnt as thin as the others, but that dosent make her fat.

Also I am neutral on her hair.