How do YOU think Misha looks?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rivan

Re: How do YOU think Misha looks?

Post by Rivan »

I am not objective on the matter as Mischa possesses a trait that is fetish-fuel for me.

I'm neutral on her pink-hairstyles and I did like her long natural hair.

As for her being "thick", actually she... seems more like average. Just curvy. Namely having the right amount of tissue in the right places. So, people, what the hell?
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Misha looks fine, for now. I prefer to hug a woman myself, and not a skeleton with a thin layer of skin over it. But judging from the year old pic and flashback scene she was considerably slimmer the year before. The way they have her eating deserts and looking just a year later makes me think the devs have her turning to food as solace for Shizune's rejection so she may be looking at actually becoming fat in the near future if the events in the story don't open her eyes to what she's doing to herself.
Kenji_SpecOps

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

I like how she looks in all three hair styles they show. I really love the picture they give you on Shizune's route when Misha tells you that she is a total lesbian for Shizoooon where she is sitting on the desk with her long normal hair. But I think the pink drills are the best.
crystal

Post by crystal »

She's got the cutest face in the game. Both her angry and sad faces are adorable. In fact all her expressions are awesome in one way or another. And for Christs sake she's not fat. Misha > Shizune
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
Mogami-kun

Post by Mogami-kun »

I came to love her as the pink drill-haired bouncy balloon of happiness, but she was beautiful with her natural long hair too.

Ps: I would love to know how she acted before she adopted the genki persona.
Last edited by Mogami-kun on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"100%"
My final ranking: Hanako >>> Lilly > (Misha >) Shizune > Rin > Emi.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Haha, I laugh at those who claim her to be fat, no she might not be the skinniest girl out there, but I still think she's in the green field (:
(the green field is for the average, the yellow is for people who are close to not being average and the red is for those who aren't considered average anymore)

Everything else about her is good anyways, her hair is cute - she have beautiful eyes and a charming smile.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

ingordo wrote:Misha is indeed a tad thick, but only as in 'not terribly clever'. Her curvaceous figure in itself just makes her more poplar than other girls, like the loli-esque Emi.
I thought the whole idea was that she isn't a twig. (Sorry, couldn't resist the typo.)

I liked the pre-dyed hairstyle myself; it's a pity that we only see it in one photo and one flashback. I can't say I get the people who call her fat, either; she's no hourglass, it's true, but this isn't a simple binary thing. She isn't convex in any area that should be concave.
Free the Bee

Post by Free the Bee »

It sort of disappoints me that Misha turned out not to be as big as some of the early art suggested. There aren't nearly enough big girls in media.
Snorri

Post by Snorri »

I hate and laugh at people who call her fat. It's true she leans towards being chubby, but calling her fat is just stupid. Do people have phobias against people who have a few extra pounds on their bodies? I prefer my girls to have a little bit of meat on them so that I can grab onto something. Girls should not be straight and thin as sticks. When you look at Misha's pictures, it looks like her breasts are the biggest. However, the stats only says she is around average compared to the other girls' chests. While the love scene was short and awkward (as intended) I'm still glad that developers decided to have a sex scene with Misha. But it was a huge mistake to cut her hair! It does not fit her at all. I would love it much better if she had her drill shaped hair.
Finished paths in order: Rin, Lilly, Shizune.
Favorite path so far: Lilly
You like Hisao x Misha? Then read my fanfic Listen to your heart]. Contains sex.