*spoilers inside* to those with complaints about emis route.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

trekki859

*spoilers inside* to those with complaints about emis route.

Post by trekki859 »

id just like to say~ snap out of it. i just finished her route the other day and was intensly satsified with it, however seeing you people whine and whine about her sexual forwardness is really starting to annoy me. us a little of common sense, put yourself in her shoes. if you made the choice not to let people into your heart and to NOT have that kind of relationship, of-course your going to emphasize more on the physical side of things. it makes sense, and works with the story. nuff said.
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
ingordo

Re: *spoilers inside* to those with complaints about emis ro

Post by ingordo »

I'm not quite sure if your explanation for her behaviour is convincing but I wholeheartedly agree with this:
trekki859 wrote:seeing you people whine and whine about her sexual forwardness is really starting to annoy me.
Of course the same goes for all the gossiping about Lilly's "healthy adolescent sex drive". Who knew that VN readers could be such a prudish bunch?
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Thanks for making a new thread when a post in the Emi thread would have sufficed.

But of course what you have to say is far too important for it to share the stage with other people's comments.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

Fronzel wrote:Thanks for making a new thread when a post in the Emi thread would have sufficed.

But of course what you have to say is far too important for it to share the stage with other people's comments.

Tis all about the atention grabbing ya know >.> meh big deal. i figured as much traffic as we been getting since the release it be off the front page in a day or two anyway so it wouldint matter.
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Seriously, the Emi detractors need to stop being so...

Anal. 8)

YEEEEEAH!
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Nekken wrote:Seriously, the Emi detractors need to stop being so...

Anal. 8)

I fixed it for you.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
KaneTaker

Post by KaneTaker »

Totally agree with Trekki. Its just how she is. Totally fit the character to me.

Post by Guest »

[shimmie]511[/shimmie]
Koopason

Post by Koopason »

I agree with you, I also think that her enjoyment for sex was probably the only way she thought that she could express that she did care for Hisao without doing so emotionally.
Raumulus

Post by Raumulus »

I agree totally. Emi's is my fav so far and like what has been said, she had focused so much on keeping people from getting close emotionally that to feel close to anyone at all, she has to do it physically. Plus the "anal" scene was funny as hell.
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

I won't lie, Emi's very sexual nature threw me off when i played her route. But it never bothered me.
geekahedron

Post by geekahedron »

Emi's sexual exploration fit her and her personality very well, much moreso than the awkward encounters with Shizune and even Lilly seemed to be thrown in because, it's a VN, everyone's gotta do it...
Would you come with me if I ran off to be a pirate?

Scene-by-scene flowcharts: Image 100% complete [ 100% completion walkthrough ]
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

loling at all ya naive folks thinking sexually experimenting with one guy/talking about sex often = being a slut.

Stay beta, my friends!
Tac

Post by Tac »

geekahedron wrote:Emi's sexual exploration fit her and her personality very well, much moreso than the awkward encounters with Shizune and even Lilly seemed to be thrown in because, it's a VN, everyone's gotta do it...
Pretty much. Emi is a very physical person. She's going to express herself physically rather than emotionally.

Though I'd disagree about Lilly's. Hers was a sort of "letting her hair down" type of thing, getting at the more regular teenager side of her beneath the prim and proper outside she has. And Shizune's only felt awkward because the romance was awkward. Like I said in a different thread, it's too bad they didn't have them settle on a friendship, because the only thing really dragging down Shizune's story was the attempt at romance. Aaand tangent over.
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

I didn't have a problem with Emi and her sexuality at all. In all honesty, I feel that Emi and Hisao are the closest thing this game has to an actual HS relationship. Not super serious, kind of lighthearted, lots of hormones and sex. Granted there are serious issues that come up, but overall the story doesnt take itself too seriously.

Also, I think the h scenes in Lilly's route were the best written/complete. I didn't feel that they were awkward in the slightest.