A sad story, my story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Zeon Twilight
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by Zeon Twilight » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 pm

If you'd like to talk sometime, Drop me a PM or something. I have a skype and all, I just don't go tossing it out publicly.

Still, I'm happy to see someone who comes on here and bares their soul get so much support by those around them, it's quite refreshing.

Also, to lift the mood a little, since you seem to be something of an expert, any good VN's outside of Katawa shoujo you'd recommend? I've played a few good ones, but would love to sink my teeth into some others.

User avatar
zomgbbq
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by zomgbbq » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

TheLastMelody wrote: Why not? I really want to know, so why not search for the answer?
zomgbbq wrote:I've had to admit to total strangers before exactly how I feel, albeit to a group of people who cared far less and a forum that was full of douche's, you have the strength of a giant for doing so. It's not easy to tell people how you feel exactly and explain it in a way that doesn't sound like one of Rin's rambles.
That's a pity, I kind off want to start rambling like her, it seems like a good way to not think of anything, almost. XD
zomgbbq wrote:Just remember there are so many different reasons to live and breathe in this world. One that is clouded in mystery, uncertainty and darkness for sure, but one that will on a future day remind you just why you are here and what your purpose was.

If you want to talk, msn, Skype or just throw me a line.

(p.s - me and my love met on a dating site, 7 months in 12 days :] )
And I believe that there are more than one reason that is clouded in mystery, uncertainty and darkness.
I will probably contact you some day or another for some reason or another.
Searching for the reason why things happen is a dangerous game, especially when fate is involved. Like drake said, you'll take your eye off of everything else and become obsessed with finding the reason you'll probably never find. Reasons are meant to be discovered by chance, not by force finding. You will also likely get it wrong many times before you find the real. You have a good sense of adventure for wanting to find them :)

Rin rambled because she kept kept everything inside for so long that she couldn't express her feelings without exploding into a ramble. Do you want to explode? :p

It's not the reasons as to what covers that darkness and uncertainty, try to not let it consume you before you work out what it is that is drawing you in.
"You're out of touch, I'm out of time.. But I'm out of my head when you're not around"

"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"

User avatar
C27
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by C27 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm

TheLastMelody wrote: I agree that people should see all skills, not just the most recognized ones. But I don't have any skills at all, and I think I get your point now.
Hmmm, there is no way I can contribute with anything to the society then.
Not true. Everyone's able to do something to make the world a better place and make someone else happy.
The fun thing with skills is that they're learnable.
Rin Tezuka, Painter, withdraws from society...
Rin Tezuka, Painter has begun a mysterious construction!

TheLastMelody
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by TheLastMelody » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 am

C27 wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote: I agree that people should see all skills, not just the most recognized ones. But I don't have any skills at all, and I think I get your point now.
Hmmm, there is no way I can contribute with anything to the society then.
Not true. Everyone's able to do something to make the world a better place and make someone else happy.
The fun thing with skills is that they're learnable.
Yess, they are learnable, but not everyone is able to learn them.
Zeon Twilight wrote:If you'd like to talk sometime, Drop me a PM or something. I have a skype and all, I just don't go tossing it out publicly.

Still, I'm happy to see someone who comes on here and bares their soul get so much support by those around them, it's quite refreshing.

Also, to lift the mood a little, since you seem to be something of an expert, any good VN's outside of Katawa shoujo you'd recommend? I've played a few good ones, but would love to sink my teeth into some others.
Ohh Yes I can, just give me the genre you want, and I will give you some.
My story, probably better left untold - http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5245

TheLastMelody
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by TheLastMelody » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 am

zomgbbq wrote:
Searching for the reason why things happen is a dangerous game, especially when fate is involved. Like drake said, you'll take your eye off of everything else and become obsessed with finding the reason you'll probably never find. Reasons are meant to be discovered by chance, not by force finding. You will also likely get it wrong many times before you find the real. You have a good sense of adventure for wanting to find them :)

Rin rambled because she kept kept everything inside for so long that she couldn't express her feelings without exploding into a ramble. Do you want to explode? :p

It's not the reasons as to what covers that darkness and uncertainty, try to not let it consume you before you work out what it is that is drawing you in.
I know it is a dangerous game, hence why I do it.
And, I don't think I would have anything against exploding.
I don't quite get the last sentence of yours... it confuses me.
My story, probably better left untold - http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5245

Zeon Twilight
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by Zeon Twilight » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 am

TheLastMelody wrote: Ohh Yes I can, just give me the genre you want, and I will give you some.
Oh any really. Though I do have a leaning towards solid stories. I liked KS obviously, enjoyed don't take it personally babe it's just not your story, and Digital for example, anything on the lines of those would be great to know about. Big bonus points for the game being free as well (I'm a very poor chap.)

Drake

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by Drake » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Zeon Twilight wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote: Ohh Yes I can, just give me the genre you want, and I will give you some.
Oh any really. Though I do have a leaning towards solid stories. I liked KS obviously, enjoyed don't take it personally babe it's just not your story, and Digital for example, anything on the lines of those would be great to know about. Big bonus points for the game being free as well (I'm a very poor chap.)
Try Bass Restoration.

http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=64

Guest

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Is that all..?

I'm sorry for your pain and loss but.. You're overreacting a bit. Our life is sad how we make it to be. Life itself is interesting, don't overthink too much what's wrong or right just.. try to enjoy it.

I'm trying to understand why did you write all this on the net? Do you have friends or family? Cause you could've talk to them. Trust me, I had the same life you did, if not even worse. Half of my life was in hospital and I lost all my family, so its kinda hard to comprehend why reveal yourself like this over the net? (don't take this the wrong way, I'm mentally sick regarding the emotions and pain functionality, they're non exiting)

Friends matters, make a lot of hobbies and interest, try just to enjoy the life. It just angers me how people get sad, and you could be in much worse situation than you are now. Why run at 18, quit contacts with family and die alone..??

You just cant let something bring you down and snuff life out of you..

TheLastMelody
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by TheLastMelody » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:Is that all..?

I'm sorry for your pain and loss but.. You're overreacting a bit. Our life is sad how we make it to be. Life itself is interesting, don't overthink too much what's wrong or right just.. try to enjoy it.

I'm trying to understand why did you write all this on the net? Do you have friends or family? Cause you could've talk to them. Trust me, I had the same life you did, if not even worse. Half of my life was in hospital and I lost all my family, so its kinda hard to comprehend why reveal yourself like this over the net? (don't take this the wrong way, I'm mentally sick regarding the emotions and pain functionality, they're non exiting)

Friends matters, make a lot of hobbies and interest, try just to enjoy the life. It just angers me how people get sad, and you could be in much worse situation than you are now. Why run at 18, quit contacts with family and die alone..??

You just cant let something bring you down and snuff life out of you..
Reason it is on this place is because I, don't know.
Probably because I do not have any friends I can talk about this with, and I do not trust my family either. So the reason it is here, I suppose would be that we are all strangers ? Hmmm

And why run off at 18 and die alone? The answer is simple, because I do not want anyone to know that I am dead, if I disappear first, they can at least have some hope that I am still alive somewhere, those whom cares at all, that is ^_^
Zeon Twilight wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote: Ohh Yes I can, just give me the genre you want, and I will give you some.
Oh any really. Though I do have a leaning towards solid stories. I liked KS obviously, enjoyed don't take it personally babe it's just not your story, and Digital for example, anything on the lines of those would be great to know about. Big bonus points for the game being free as well (I'm a very poor chap.)
Weeell, you see, I have heard about those two, but I have not gotten as far as those yet. For free ones you should check out the while Ren'Py library of novels.
My story, probably better left untold - http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5245

Tyris1013
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:09 am

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by Tyris1013 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

TheLastMelody wrote:
Guest wrote:Is that all..?

I'm sorry for your pain and loss but.. You're overreacting a bit. Our life is sad how we make it to be. Life itself is interesting, don't overthink too much what's wrong or right just.. try to enjoy it.

I'm trying to understand why did you write all this on the net? Do you have friends or family? Cause you could've talk to them. Trust me, I had the same life you did, if not even worse. Half of my life was in hospital and I lost all my family, so its kinda hard to comprehend why reveal yourself like this over the net? (don't take this the wrong way, I'm mentally sick regarding the emotions and pain functionality, they're non exiting)

Friends matters, make a lot of hobbies and interest, try just to enjoy the life. It just angers me how people get sad, and you could be in much worse situation than you are now. Why run at 18, quit contacts with family and die alone..??

You just cant let something bring you down and snuff life out of you..
Reason it is on this place is because I, don't know.
Probably because I do not have any friends I can talk about this with, and I do not trust my family either. So the reason it is here, I suppose would be that we are all strangers ? Hmmm

And why run off at 18 and die alone? The answer is simple, because I do not want anyone to know that I am dead, if I disappear first, they can at least have some hope that I am still alive somewhere, those whom cares at all, that is ^_^
The guest above was me, forum didn't log me in or something..

Listen, I think you're very young to think about ending your life. We all been there, and that idea is always with us. But if you do such as thing you'll probably miss out some of great things that may or may not happen in your life.. Maybe you'll do something awesome in future, and you can't tell if you go missing either..

But honestly.. I think you're a bit selfish when you say you want people to wonder where you've gone off to. Of course they'll do that, but if you do it on purpose its really rotten idea o.O

But in general, its not that awesome as you think it is.. When you do that, when you go missing, you really are all alone. And you'll start erratic thoughts thinking how they can't understand you (read your mind), or why haven't they found you yet etc etc..

You can't live your life like that, you have to live it for yourself :/ ignore the others, you can't go missing and hoping somebody will notice you.
Listen, if you want to talk PM me.. I'll send you my mail and we'll continue our rant there. I may not be the most sensitive guy :p but like I said.. we do live very similar lives (the only difference is that I'm older) so I may or may not have advice/es for you..

Cheers, don't give up

TheLastMelody
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by TheLastMelody » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Tyris1013 wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Guest wrote:Is that all..?

I'm sorry for your pain and loss but.. You're overreacting a bit. Our life is sad how we make it to be. Life itself is interesting, don't overthink too much what's wrong or right just.. try to enjoy it.

I'm trying to understand why did you write all this on the net? Do you have friends or family? Cause you could've talk to them. Trust me, I had the same life you did, if not even worse. Half of my life was in hospital and I lost all my family, so its kinda hard to comprehend why reveal yourself like this over the net? (don't take this the wrong way, I'm mentally sick regarding the emotions and pain functionality, they're non exiting)

Friends matters, make a lot of hobbies and interest, try just to enjoy the life. It just angers me how people get sad, and you could be in much worse situation than you are now. Why run at 18, quit contacts with family and die alone..??

You just cant let something bring you down and snuff life out of you..
Reason it is on this place is because I, don't know.
Probably because I do not have any friends I can talk about this with, and I do not trust my family either. So the reason it is here, I suppose would be that we are all strangers ? Hmmm

And why run off at 18 and die alone? The answer is simple, because I do not want anyone to know that I am dead, if I disappear first, they can at least have some hope that I am still alive somewhere, those whom cares at all, that is ^_^
The guest above was me, forum didn't log me in or something..

Listen, I think you're very young to think about ending your life. We all been there, and that idea is always with us. But if you do such as thing you'll probably miss out some of great things that may or may not happen in your life.. Maybe you'll do something awesome in future, and you can't tell if you go missing either..

But honestly.. I think you're a bit selfish when you say you want people to wonder where you've gone off to. Of course they'll do that, but if you do it on purpose its really rotten idea o.O

But in general, its not that awesome as you think it is.. When you do that, when you go missing, you really are all alone. And you'll start erratic thoughts thinking how they can't understand you (read your mind), or why haven't they found you yet etc etc..

You can't live your life like that, you have to live it for yourself :/ ignore the others, you can't go missing and hoping somebody will notice you.
Listen, if you want to talk PM me.. I'll send you my mail and we'll continue our rant there. I may not be the most sensitive guy :p but like I said.. we do live very similar lives (the only difference is that I'm older) so I may or may not have advice/es for you..

Cheers, don't give up
May be rotten, but it is better than letting them know I died by my own hand.
And as posted previously, I probably want to live, but yet I don't. So, I would be happy to talk with you ^_^
And also, I was supposed to be going missing for them first, then die shortly after.
My story, probably better left untold - http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5245

Post Reply