A sad story, my story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

zomgbbq

Re: A sad story, my story

Post by zomgbbq »

Unfortunately, that is what I've come to learn from life (friends wise). I'm mid 20's and friendships come and go, but you will find someone or people who come thick or thin will be there and will even nudge you from time to time, even if you forget them for the briefest of moments. They probably won't be perfect, but they are the best damn friends you will ever have.

You've lived a pretty harsh life that makes mine sound like a cake walk, like others have mentioned my life now feels a lot more simple compared to what it sounds like you've had to endure, even if I can make comparisons between us. It might seem like completing every new visual novel is the end, but it is just turning a new page, jumping to the next chapter... Starting the next book. Don't dwell on what you have done so much, infact, for someone like me it's better not to think at all, just do something else. We are all different and whilst some can move on and review situations as we go some of us just have to keep on rolling.

Most things, some how, some way happen for a reason. It might not seem it, hell it might seem cruel to think they do, but one day you'll find out why. Just don't go looking for the answers.

I've had to admit to total strangers before exactly how I feel, albeit to a group of people who cared far less and a forum that was full of douche's, you have the strength of a giant for doing so. It's not easy to tell people how you feel exactly and explain it in a way that doesn't sound like one of Rin's rambles.

Just remember there are so many different reasons to live and breathe in this world. One that is clouded in mystery, uncertainty and darkness for sure, but one that will on a future day remind you just why you are here and what your purpose was.

If you want to talk, msn, Skype or just throw me a line.

(p.s - me and my love met on a dating site, 7 months in 12 days :] )
Last edited by zomgbbq on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're out of touch, I'm out of time.. But I'm out of my head when you're not around"

"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
zomgbbq

Post by zomgbbq »

Drake wrote:
Hmmm, there is no way I can contribute with anything to the society then.
We'll all find our own ways to live, I think you will too. But if I may just quote Rin, sometimes I really think the best way is when you feel that "It's alright to be me after all".
Being yourself is the only way to be at peace with who you are. Great quote.
"You're out of touch, I'm out of time.. But I'm out of my head when you're not around"

"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
TheLastMelody

Post by TheLastMelody »

Drake wrote:
Hmmm, there is no way I can contribute with anything to the society then.
Neither can I really, not that I haven't tried but it always ended badly, for a variety of reasons. I could point the finger at myself or society, but we're all just as messed up as the other, in more ways then one.

Not saying anything about the way I do things being good, or "healthy" or that sort of thing. But it keeps me alive and that is worth allot more to me then approval. I've struggled with suicidal tendencies before, and it wasn't the thought of the people left behind that drew me away from it.

We'll all find our own ways to live, I think you will too. But if I may just quote Rin, sometimes I really think the best way is when you feel that "It's alright to be me after all".
Your are sounding quite convincing, especially towards the end ^_^
zomgbbq wrote:Unfortunately, that is what I've come to learn from life (friends wise). I'm mid 20's and friendships come and go, but you will find someone or people who come thick or thin will be there and will even nudge you from time to time, even if you forget them for the briefest of moments. They probably won't be perfect, but they are the best damn friends you will ever have.

You've lived a pretty harsh life that makes mine sound like a cake walk, like others have mentioned my life now feels a lot more simple compared to what it sounds like you've had to endure, even if I can make comparisons between us. It might seem like completing every new visual novel is the end, but it is just turning a new page, jumping to the next chapter... Starting the next book. Don't dwell on what you have done so much, infact, for someone like me it's better not to think at all, just do something else. We are all different and whilst some can move on and review situations as we go some of us just have to keep on rolling.
Hahahaa, I too think it is better to not think at all, but I just can't seem to stop it, since I really don't have anything better to do at times.
zomgbbq wrote:Most things, some how, some way happen for a reason. It might not seem it, hell it might seem cruel to think they do, but one day you'll find out why. Just don't go looking for the answers.
Why not? I really want to know, so why not search for the answer?
zomgbbq wrote:I've had to admit to total strangers before exactly how I feel, albeit to a group of people who cared far less and a forum that was full of douche's, you have the strength of a giant for doing so. It's not easy to tell people how you feel exactly and explain it in a way that doesn't sound like one of Rin's rambles.
That's a pity, I kind off want to start rambling like her, it seems like a good way to not think of anything, almost. XD
zomgbbq wrote:Just remember there are so many different reasons to live and breathe in this world. One that is clouded in mystery, uncertainty and darkness for sure, but one that will on a future day remind you just why you are here and what your purpose was.

If you want to talk, msn, Skype or just throw me a line.

(p.s - me and my love met on a dating site, 7 months in 12 days :] )
And I believe that there are more than one reason that is clouded in mystery, uncertainty and darkness.
I will probably contact you some day or another for some reason or another.
My story, probably better left untold - http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5245
Drake

Post by Drake »

Because you'll get caught up in searching for answers you may never find and miss everything else. Some things will only come to those who wait for it and not those who pursue it.
TheLastMelody

Post by TheLastMelody »

Drake wrote:
Because you'll get caught up in searching for answers you may never find and miss everything else. Some things will only come to those who wait for it and not those who pursue it.
But I can't really help it. I just have nothing better to do, and even I realise that somethings are better left unknown, but I still search for the truth behind them, in hope of finding an interesting story.

Oh, while we are at stories,
Drake wrote: Neither can I really, not that I haven't tried but it always ended badly, for a variety of reasons. I could point the finger at myself or society, but we're all just as messed up as the other, in more ways then one.
I sense a story in here, could I ask you to tell the tale?
My story, probably better left untold - http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5245
Drake

Post by Drake »

But I can't really help it. I just have nothing better to do, and even I realise that somethings are better left unknown, but I still search for the truth behind them, in hope of finding an interesting story.
Starting to sound allot like that guy I previously mentioned. Well I still think it's not the best of ideas, and rather silly, but it is your call. Good luck with it.
Don't really feel comfortable going into the details, but it's pretty much standard fare. Been hurt and hurt others in return, been let down by friends and haven't really been the best kind of friend either, ect. But that's life in a nutshell, learn from your mistakes, try to overcome your faults and grasp at every opportunity to better yourself.

That's how we more forward, or so I've been told.
TheLastMelody

Post by TheLastMelody »

Drake wrote:
Starting to sound allot like that guy I previously mentioned. Well I still think it's not the best of ideas, and rather silly, but it is your call. Good luck with it.
Thank you ^_^
I will do whatever I will do ^_^
Drake wrote:Don't really feel comfortable going into the details, but it's pretty much standard fare. Been hurt and hurt others in return, been let down by friends and haven't really been the best kind of friend either, ect. But that's life in a nutshell, learn from your mistakes, try to overcome your faults and grasp at every opportunity to better yourself.

That's how we more forward, or so I've been told.
I expected as much, that you were not going to go into detail. ^_^
Still, I just can't help my curiosity, I hope I did not offend you ^_^
Drake

Post by Drake »

Welcome.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Still, I just can't help my curiosity, I hope I did not offend you ^_^
No, not at all, questions should never be kept silent, even if you have to find the answers on your own.
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

zomgbbq wrote:(p.s - me and my love met on a dating site, 7 months in 12 days :] )
Congratulations on that, i'm quite jealous now :)
TheLastMelody wrote:
Drake wrote:
I can relate to this.
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
TheLastMelody

Post by TheLastMelody »

And lastly, I MUST thank everyone whom answered to this thread.

It felt really to get this out, and talk about it. ^_^
I have no words good enough to express my gratitude, there just are no words good enough, I will make a new word for it: ....
That did not work out...
I just wanted to say that I am grateful to all off you for responding and that ... I don't know what to write... Just, thank you, Im almost crying now :-)
TheLastMelody

Post by TheLastMelody »

Valtameri wrote:
zomgbbq wrote:(p.s - me and my love met on a dating site, 7 months in 12 days :] )
Congratulations on that, i'm quite jealous now :)
TheLastMelody wrote:
Drake wrote:
I can relate to this.
Whetever you like it or not, I will be contacting you when I get home ^_^
Drake

Post by Drake »

TheLastMelody wrote:I have no words good enough to express my gratitude, there just are no words good enough, I will make a new word for it: ....
supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus.
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

TheLastMelody wrote:Whetever you like it or not, I will be contacting you when I get home ^_^
You do that, i'll be here.
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
TheLastMelody

Post by TheLastMelody »

Drake wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:I have no words good enough to express my gratitude, there just are no words good enough, I will make a new word for it: ....
supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus.
No, it is not good enough