Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by KeiichiO » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Umber wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Because she didn't just eat that parfait. She ate the hell out of it.
There's our answer. No more discussion is needed. Now we can all rest knowing the true purpose for Misha's fat thighs.

The truth has finally come.
How about...Shizune's really a witch and she was fattening Misha up with food to–
Nah, nevermind.
No no, I think you might be on to something...

User avatar
Fiandra
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Sports Shed

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Fiandra » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Because it's filled with laughter and happiness
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem

User avatar
StudyOfWumbology
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am
Location: Xanatos's Evil Lair's Cell Block A, Cell Number 69

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by StudyOfWumbology » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 pm

I personally like bigger thighs. Pencillegs are just a turnoff IMO.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Umber » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

StudyOfWumbology wrote:I personally like bigger thighs. Pencillegs are just a turnoff IMO.
There are thighs, and there are Mishathighs.
Mishathighs all the way.

Actually, could we name them Parfaithighs?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Fiandra
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Sports Shed

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Fiandra » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Umber wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:I personally like bigger thighs. Pencillegs are just a turnoff IMO.
There are thighs, and there are Mishathighs.
Mishathighs all the way.

Actually, could we name them Parfaithighs?
Deserthighs, Parfaithighs, name 'em what you want. But it would sound like it's thighs made out of parfaits.

If Misha was real, and saw this thread she would be like : "WHY THE HELL IS THERE A THREAD DISCUSSING MY THIGHS ?!" :lol:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by YZQ » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Fiandra wrote:
Umber wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:I personally like bigger thighs. Pencillegs are just a turnoff IMO.
There are thighs, and there are Mishathighs.
Mishathighs all the way.

Actually, could we name them Parfaithighs?
Deserthighs, Parfaithighs, name 'em what you want. But it would sound like it's thighs made out of parfaits.

If Misha was real, and saw this thread she would be like : "WHY THE HELL IS THERE A THREAD DISCUSSING MY THIGHS ?!" :lol:
[Misha, you're getting a little fat. No more parfaits when we go to the Shanghai.]

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
StudyOfWumbology
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am
Location: Xanatos's Evil Lair's Cell Block A, Cell Number 69

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by StudyOfWumbology » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm

YZQ wrote: [Misha, you're getting a little fat. No more parfaits when we go to the Shanghai.]

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]
How would she say that in sign language? Would she have to spell it out?
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by YZQ » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 pm

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
YZQ wrote: [Misha, you're getting a little fat. No more parfaits when we go to the Shanghai.]

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]
How would she say that in sign language? Would she have to spell it out?
Signing in a dramatic way, I reckon. Also, Shizune won't miss the look of horror on Misha's face.
Last edited by YZQ on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
StudyOfWumbology
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am
Location: Xanatos's Evil Lair's Cell Block A, Cell Number 69

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by StudyOfWumbology » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 pm

YZQ wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
YZQ wrote: [Misha, you're getting a little fat. No more parfaits when we go to the Shanghai.]

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]
How would she say that in sign language? Would she have to spell it out?
Signing in a dramatic way, I reckon. Also, Shizune won't miss the look of horror on Misha's face.
That makes sense. I guess. And also I think Shizune would have the foresight to know what Misha's reaction would be.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Xanatos » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:30 pm

YZQ wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
YZQ wrote: [Misha, you're getting a little fat. No more parfaits when we go to the Shanghai.]

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]
How would she say that in sign language? Would she have to spell it out?
Signing in a dramatic way, I reckon. Also, Shizune won't miss the look of horror on Msha's face.
She can use the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO button.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Umber » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 pm

YZQ wrote:
[Misha, you're getting a little fat. No more parfaits when we go to the Shanghai.]

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]
Loop for days with a Mishaface.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply