Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Panty Supervisor

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Panty Supervisor »

charmisokay wrote:For some reason I cant help but to chuckle every time I read this title xD
I can't help but to read it as

MISHA'S THIGHS
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Y U SO FAT!?
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Free the Bee

Post by Free the Bee »

Alternatively:

Why aren't Misha's thighs fat enough?
BubbleTeax

Post by BubbleTeax »

Wow I'm shocked that someone would even have the fucking GUTS to post this. For one; I'm going to let this out now before I go on rant rage rage.

I am a bigger girl. And if anyone ever told me I had thighs like an Elephant, I'd fucking punch them in the jaw. That's rude and blatantly STUPID to say. Do you get kicks out of calling girls out like that? To the person who posted this; I hope someone decks you in the damn face one day.

SECOND;

Misha is of course a larger girl. Maybe not in all aspects but she certainly is a bit larger. Her arms I would assume are smaller because she's always moving her hands for translating, thus working out her arms. She isn't a part of any other clubs I'm aware of other than S.C.

THIRD;

Misha's body is absolutely adorable. She seems to have perfect curves. Though some would prefer her cork screw hair as opposed to the broom hair; I know many men that would give up every twiggy girl in this game just for a small chance with Misha.
"Pick the path that your heart chooses."

Completed; Emi, Rin & Shizune.
Current Paths; Hanako & Lilly.
Kenji_SpecOps

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

Misha is a larger girl and a bit chunky. She def has some meat on her bones. But she is def not fat.

And calm down, Bubble... I am sure the original poster would not tell a girl in real life her thigh's are big like an elephants. We are talking about an imaginary cartoon character here.

Post by Guest »

"Large"? Chubby/chunky? If this wasn't animu, Misha would still be considered thin, probably even underweight - and girls with more of an hourglass shape to them have their weight mainly go on their thighs, chests and tops of their arms. The other girls (maybe with the exception of Lilly - not played her route yet so I've not seen her nekkid) by comparison have more boyish figures. Not necessarily a bad thing, Japanese girls aren't exactly renowned for natural curves.

then again, op is probably a troll and i've just fed it, so
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

The thighs are fine.

Y'know what isn't? Don't read the spoiler if you don't want the image a bit ruined for you.

Her neck's coming out of her damn shoulder.
crystal

Post by crystal »

Even so Misha's cute as a button.
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round, man.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Joshp9690

Post by Joshp9690 »

crystal wrote:Even so Misha's cute as a button.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

IMO she's in that slightly awkward grey area between 'chubby' and 'curvy'. Not quite fat yet though. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't exercise, or if she does it's the silly 'do 50 reps with 2kg to "tone" your arms' shite that personal trainers have pressed on women for years. Swings, sprints and heavy squats would do bloody wonders for her figure, but then again this is a girl who gets dizzy from climbing stairs. Stair sprints would likely kill her.

By the way, fat =/= curvy, unless you have a fetish for people who looked ribbed from all the fat folds. Fat people (especially women) are hijacking the term to feel better about themselves because they haven't the discipline to educate themselves, eat better and exercise. To be fair, once you're at a certain level of obesity, it's pretty damned hard to do any form of physical activity, but it doesn't excuse them getting that fat in the first place.
MoogleDee

Post by MoogleDee »

Like everyone else said, that's just how she is. Curvy is a-okay!
"...in the end I'm not really happy with who I am either, but that doesn't mean I regret being who I am."
Blackknight1239

Post by Blackknight1239 »

Synthus wrote: By the way, fat =/= curvy, unless you have a fetish for people who looked ribbed from all the fat folds. Fat people (especially women) are hijacking the term to feel better about themselves because they haven't the discipline to educate themselves, eat better and exercise. To be fair, once you're at a certain level of obesity, it's pretty damned hard to do any form of physical activity, but it doesn't excuse them getting that fat in the first place.
Whoa now, let's not say something completely intolerant, ignorant, and generally painting people with a wide brush. This is like saying that people with physical disabilities haven't the ability to become complete people because they aren't physically whole. What you are saying really doesn't hold much weight in the vast majority of cases, dispite what people would have you believe.

Misha ain't chubby at all, frankly. She doesn't even have a belly chubby chicks get. Which is a shame, because KS would use a little more variety in their body types (not that it matters in the long run, but I'd just like to make that point). But, seriously, dem thighs mang.
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

She only has to lay off the parfaits.
I actually like her design, I even prefer her with the short cropped hair that with her original pink judge wig (Jigoro dixit). It's a shame that she is more keen to the double layer cookie than for the baguette, ergo not a 100% str8.
Last edited by Xerxes on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

Blackknight1239 wrote:
Synthus wrote: By the way, fat =/= curvy, unless you have a fetish for people who looked ribbed from all the fat folds. Fat people (especially women) are hijacking the term to feel better about themselves because they haven't the discipline to educate themselves, eat better and exercise. To be fair, once you're at a certain level of obesity, it's pretty damned hard to do any form of physical activity, but it doesn't excuse them getting that fat in the first place.
Whoa now, let's not say something completely intolerant, ignorant, and generally painting people with a wide brush. This is like saying that people with physical disabilities haven't the ability to become complete people because they aren't physically whole. What you are saying really doesn't hold much weight in the vast majority of cases, dispite what people would have you believe.
It's unpleasant, but it's the truth. People are stuck in old patterns and refuse to break out because they're comfortable where they are. :?

With all due respect, that comparison is specious nonsense. The difference between fat people and those with physical disabilities is that the latter has little to no ability to change what life has dealt them. They can get prosthetics or similar aids, or go for assistive surgery, but it doesn't change the fundamental fact that they possess a physical disability. This is not meant to be pejorative. Fat people, on the other hand, just need to get off their arses to exercise, educate themselves on what's what in physical development and nutrition, and stop tanking up on shitty foods. Barring some kind of glandular problem, this allows them to lose weight at a fairly steady clip.

'doesn't hold much weight in the vast majority of cases' i.e. they tried going an a lettuce and carrot diet for a week while hitting the elliptical? That reminds me, they also need to ignore whatever daytime talk shows and women's magazines (men's too, to a far lesser extent) tell them about the above.

/mahoosive offtopic
Blackknight1239 wrote: Misha ain't chubby at all, frankly. She doesn't even have a belly chubby chicks get. Which is a shame, because KS would use a little more variety in their body types (not that it matters in the long run, but I'd just like to make that point). But, seriously, dem thighs mang.
A slight paunch isn't going to be terribly prominent in that position. I've got a bit of belly fat sticking around it and it damn near disappears when I recline like that.
Last edited by Synthus on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ivegottogodosomthing

Post by ivegottogodosomthing »

Her thighs only look fat in that picture because they're pressed up against Hisao's leg. I don't think she's even chubby, look at her waistline throughout the game.