Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hurr_Durr

Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Hurr_Durr »

Just look at them! Look at them! I get that she's a little bigger than the other girls but there is no reason for her to have thigh's that big, they're like elephant legs. Who was the guy that drew that and said "yeah, that's what a healthy teenaged girls thigh's look like"?
Snorri

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Snorri »

First of all, you should put that image as a link and a spoiler. Because not everyone here know yet what happens in one of the girl's paths.

You answered your own question. Misha is a little curvier than the other girls. You sound as if it is a bad and ugly thing for a girl to have big thighs. They are not really that big. You sound pretty freaked out over such a small thing. That IS how a healthy girl should look like. Unhealthy is when you are either morbidly obese or anorectic.

I like Misha quite a lot for her personality and appearance. I did not care at all about her thighs. I disliked however her new hair style. She looked too similar to Rin.
Finished paths in order: Rin, Lilly, Shizune.
Favorite path so far: Lilly
You like Hisao x Misha? Then read my fanfic Listen to your heart]. Contains sex.
blackmage62

Post by blackmage62 »

Hurr_Durr wrote:Just look at them! Look at them! I get that she's a little bigger than the other girls but there is no reason for her to have thigh's that big, they're like elephant legs. Who was the guy that drew that and said "yeah, that's what a healthy teenaged girls thigh's look like"?
That is EXACTLY what a thick girl's legs look like when exposed. Misha has a very accurate design for her body type. She's not obese by any means, but she is on the chubby side.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Those thighs aren't that rare, a lot of girls have them.
And I agree, put it in spoiler and warn people - not everyone wants to a) get their game spoiled. b) Watch nudity - yup, some people dont want that.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Here's a little experiment, OP. Take off your pants (Yes, you heard me right. DO IT!) and observe your thighs while you sit down on a chair. Even if you aren't fat, you will still notice that as you sit down, they grow wider: The pressure of your weight shifts the fat and muscles inside of them to the sides.
The same, I assume, happens when you wrap your thighs tightly around the waist of a naked guy on top of you (You might not want to try that out, though).

Also: "Misha, don't look directly into the camera!"
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Mischa "WAHAHA"hs at your opinion on her overall thickness and stays hot regardless.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

When this game finally lets go of your heart and lets your sex drive come back... them thighs are instant fap material

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately, once you get the context of that CG, it becomes anything but fappable. Goddamn I've never felt so awkward playing a H-scene, and this was after I played Hanako's path.
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

true but I'm talking about them thighs in general not the scene .-.
Bix

Post by Bix »

I personally find women with a healthier body to be attractive, Misha might have a bit of fat, but that does not make her ugly. Fat does not HAVE to be ugly.
**Library 99% complete.**
1. Emi *Done*
2. Rin *Done*
3. Shizune *Done*
4. Hanako *Done*
5. Lilly *Done*
TehIshter

Post by TehIshter »

Misha's perfectly healthy. I really don't see any problems with the size of her body. In fact, I find her very cute with squishy soft skin.

That's actually coming from a guy who thinks skinny is attractive, so I'm not being biased here.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

For some reason I cant help but to chuckle every time I read this title xD
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
zomgbbq

Post by zomgbbq »

Perfectly healthy body and thigh size. She is a bit bigger than the other girls, but that is perfectly sexy in my book.
"You're out of touch, I'm out of time.. But I'm out of my head when you're not around"

"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hey now, I think bigger, chubby girls ain;t bad looking. As long as they're not nasty fatasses and have the right curves, a-ok with me!
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

I was actually a bit disappointed she wasn't bigger. In my book she still rather thin. Not Pencil thin but thin.