Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snow_Storm

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Snow_Storm »

I think we can all agree that these two songs sums up the lovable bubbly drill-hair thick lass

Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Snow_Storm wrote:I think we can all agree that these two songs sums up the lovable bubbly drill-hair thick lass

I disagree!
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Herp_Derp

Post by Herp_Derp »

Op here. It's been almost 3 months, why is this still being discussed?
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Herp_Derp wrote:Op here. It's been almost 3 months, why is this still being discussed?
Because we can.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Herp_Derp wrote:Op here. It's been almost 3 months, why is this still being discussed?
Nothing good was on TV.
Not Dead Yet
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

The title is awesome. It catches people's attention.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Thigh's make good conversation.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

why are Misha's thighs so fat...?
...why not?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Joshp9690

Post by Joshp9690 »

Because we have nothing better to do with our time.
Royale

Post by Royale »

They're not. They're just fine.
Favorite routes ;
Rin > Hanako = Lilly > Emi = Shizune
Laytnor

Post by Laytnor »

Why are Misha's thigh's so perfect?
fabio.salvador

Post by fabio.salvador »

I´ll settle the question:

Misha´s got meaty thighs, a meaty butt, she´s the hottest, but her new haircut stinks!

My main concern about the other girls is that they are nearly butt-less, near-curveless. They have the body of a 13 years old BOY! (with breasts, of course).

I don´t know what north-americans and japanese like ina woman, but we latins all agree that a girl has to have a real butt, ya know...
If I were free to choose, whenever any character did anything to hurt Hanako, I would be able to call that person outdoors and the game screen would change to Street-Fighter-esque mode.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

fabio.salvador wrote:I´ll settle the question:

Misha´s got meaty thighs, a meaty butt, she´s the hottest, but her new haircut stinks!

My main concern about the other girls is that they are nearly butt-less, near-curveless. They have the body of a 13 years old BOY! (with breasts, of course).

I don´t know what north-americans and japanese like ina woman, but we latins all agree that a girl has to have a real butt, ya know...
Woah, I know you have preferences but don't go spelling them here.

Anyway, concerning Asians, it's understandable that they're "curveless"--we're small in size (and matures much-much slower. Girls can still look young and pretty at 30-40). KS takes place in Japan, so it's understandable that they're smaller than your average latin or western women--well, it's a good thing personally.

also, don't dish out on Misha's haircut. It is a fashion sense, but in Japan it is also a cultural reference that cutting your hair means (this is related to Shizune's arc) forgetting/moving on from unrequited love. So don't insult her haircut--she's carrying more feels than what Lilly can carry in her route (and this is without her trying to ditch/avoid it too)
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Megumeru wrote:also, don't dish out on Misha's haircut. It is a fashion sense, but in Japan it is also a cultural reference that cutting your hair means (this is related to Shizune's arc) forgetting/moving on from unrequited love. So don't insult her haircut--she's carrying more feels than what Lilly can carry in her route (and this is without her trying to ditch/avoid it too)
Well, no, there was definitely an element of avoidance with Misha, I think - that is, for the majority of Act 4 she's pretty adamant in avoiding Hicchan and Shicchan, in a physical sense. There's also the point where suicide is mentioned.

Misha's awesome regardless, though. All of her hairstyles are superb.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

fabio.salvador wrote:I´ll settle the question:

Hey come on man just because us Brazilians like the booty it doesn't mean they have a boy's body xD