Misha's hair *spoilers*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

anarki

Misha's hair *spoilers*

Post by anarki »

Oh dear, I've just seen Misha's hair on Lilly's route on the festival photo with Shizune

I kind of hoped she would still have that hair now that I've seen it. Usually loud girls in anime have bright hair and Misha fit perfectly in the stereotype, having a girl like Misha with that "bland" kind of hair would be so much interesting, just like Suzumiya Haruhi before her haircut.
Sephiru

Re: Misha's hair *spoilers*

Post by Sephiru »

I saw it and wished Akira had never shown me. I actually loved it even more than her pink hair. I thought it was totally beautiful and suited her well.
Modem

Post by Modem »

I think Misha's figure and how she appears aesthetically suits the long hair in the picture but I don't think it suits her bubbly and over the top character, that's why I love her pink hair. ^_^
I'm starting to hear the Katawa Shoujo soundtrack play through my head in everyday like, is this normal?

"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly

Quack!
Raiel

Post by Raiel »

With the short hair... I thought she looked very much like Fujimura Taiga from Fate xD" Somehow it fits...
and in Lilly's route I liked that hairdo... but the pink colour would fit that stay... maybe black or brown hair ^^
though I still prefer drills over everything else o.o
Last edited by Raiel on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lilly (Good End on 1st try), Rin (Good End on 1st try), Emi (Bad End on 1st try), Shizune ("Bad" End on 1st try), Hanako Arch (Good End on 1st try)
Favorite Char: 1.Rin 2.Misha 3.Kenji
Favorite Couple: Lilly x Hisao, Hisao x Misha x Shizune
Special Mention: Jigoro (for being awesome), Yandere Hanako (USO DA!), Emi's mom (for being MILFy)
Least Favorite Char: Emi (by far)
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

I tried picturing her trademark Wahaha~ with her arms on her hip pose after I saw that picture. Seemed so weird.
anarki

Post by anarki »

Darkish-One wrote:I tried picturing her trademark Wahaha~ with her arms on her hip pose after I saw that picture. Seemed so weird.
That's what I's like to see. Characters that don't look like their stereotype :D
She looks like her usual behavior in the picture, so it would be a nice shock imo.

*secretly hopes for someone to mod and replace Misha's hair in the game*
ardiel

Post by ardiel »

Hanako may make Rin hungry but Misha's hair makes me hungry. It looks tasty - like bubblegum.