If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dr. Casey

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Dr. Casey »

I dunno, I don't think there's anything high-horsey about saying that it's a bad thing to emotionally torment people for fun. If I said "imo, it's wrong to rape people" that wouldn't be self-righteous on my part, it's just common sense. :p
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dr. Casey wrote:I dunno, I don't think there's anything high-horsey about saying that it's a bad thing to emotionally torment people for fun. If I said "imo, it's wrong to rape people" that wouldn't be self-righteous on my part, it's just common sense. :p
Not as common as it should be, actually...And emotionally tormenting people for fun is bad. But the mere desire is no reason to imply anyone is sick or twisted. People cannot control desire. If I desire a taco, it is not a deliberate decision to want a taco. Though incidentally, I do want a taco. Excuse me.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Ah good, the point was cleared up before I had to say anything. Yes, desires of all kinds come to our minds. What I was actually getting at, is anyone who has that desire, and intends to fulfill it without any resistance, is a sick and twisted person. Someone's pain shouldn't make you happy or excited. That's just messed up if it does.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Ah good, the point was cleared up before I had to say anything. Yes, desires of all kinds come to our minds. What I was actually getting at, is anyone who has that desire, and intends to fulfill it without any resistance, is a sick and twisted person. Someone's pain shouldn't make you happy or excited. That's just messed up if it does.
I have a strong hunch that you're not going to believe this, but it is entirely possible for someone to be a sadist (maybe a pretty harsh one even) act on those desires, and also be a very kind person. Hell, maybe Hisao himself is a sadist and doesn't know it, if one of Rin's ends is any indication :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Ah good, the point was cleared up before I had to say anything. Yes, desires of all kinds come to our minds. What I was actually getting at, is anyone who has that desire, and intends to fulfill it without any resistance, is a sick and twisted person. Someone's pain shouldn't make you happy or excited. That's just messed up if it does.
I have a strong hunch that you're not going to believe this, but it is entirely possible for someone to be a sadist (maybe a pretty harsh one even) act on those desires, and also be a very kind person. Hell, maybe Hisao himself is a sadist and doesn't know it, if one of Rin's ends is any indication :lol:
Hisao's totally a sadist. Case in point: Anal. :lol:

And I get the feeling Hisao&Hanako<3 isn't aware that sadism has meanings beyond forcibly damaging people.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Hisao's totally a sadist. Case in point: Anal. :lol:

And I get the feeling Hisao&Hanako<3 isn't aware that sadism has meanings beyond forcibly damaging people.
Ha! Indeed, Emi's faces shows us just a glimpse of the agony Hisao can inflict with his skill :lol:

And yeah, Sadism is not only a pretty layered and complicated term (it doesn't help that the definition and usage of the word got very expanded since it's creation) But also one very misunderstood and misrepresented, partly because it somewhat overlaps and is similar in appeareance to things or behaviors that are negative or repulsive to most people.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Ah, I didn't catch this thread's responses for a bit. Talking about two different extremes existing in the same person? Yeah, I know all about that. I do it myself. I just try to let the positive extreme win most of the time. Something that exists in thought only is still an issue and desire. It's just that I've very rarely let the negative desire control what I actually did or said to someone. It's happened before, but only rarely. And even if I cut off ties with someone, I always felt bad and tried to make it up to them later.
Emoron

Post by Emoron »

Bully her? She's too cute for that. But I'll be curious if she'd breakdown or snap out and show Hisao what are the quiet types really made of :mrgreen:

Still I've thought of two ways how to mess with her a bit. Classically, play her a song. Even if it's only for the refrain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJW7foStBY

Or I could be a bit cheesy and casually say something like:
"Cutie, I like my women like my meat - well done with BCBs"

... if you're don't know about Discworld, it's an abbreviation for brown Burnt Crunchy Bits,
one of the most important parts of every good meal :twisted:
ThoseFeels

Post by ThoseFeels »

No, she is my favorite character. I shall defend my waifu.
Feels :-(
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

It's hilarious how, knowing that people make jokes about bacon and Hanako, that Rin says she gets hungry when she looks at her. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Denouement wrote:It's hilarious how, knowing that people make jokes about bacon and Hanako, that Rin says she gets hungry when she looks at her. :lol:
Rin made bacon jokes about Hanako before it was cool.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Denouement wrote:It's hilarious how, knowing that people make jokes about bacon and Hanako, that Rin says she gets hungry when she looks at her. :lol:
It's good that someone else noticed this.
I thought I was being a bit fucked up, turns out it wasn't just me who caught that XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
It's good that someone else noticed this.
I thought I was being a bit fucked up, turns out it wasn't just me who caught that XD
Need a hipster Rin pic now. :lol:
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

Guest wrote:Would you do it?
To be honest, I'd be really tempted myself to psychically and physically abuse this cute girl if I could. A girl like her would be so easy to break...
It would make the game so exciting if you had the ability to threaten and maybe sexually assault her, and the best thing is she would be too scared to tell anyone about it. And the final goal of the game would be her suicide in her small dorm room, what a wonderful thought.

Maybe all of this sounds a little bit sadistic, but that's how I think. I really like her.
You're disgusting...

Also, I wouldn't discredit Hanako just because she's timid and painfully shy. It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for. Always. So go ahead, be your disgusting little self, and when Hanako plants a hatchet in your skull I will tell the police it was self-defense. :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kitsune Spirit wrote:
Guest wrote:Would you do it?
To be honest, I'd be really tempted myself to psychically and physically abuse this cute girl if I could. A girl like her would be so easy to break...
It would make the game so exciting if you had the ability to threaten and maybe sexually assault her, and the best thing is she would be too scared to tell anyone about it. And the final goal of the game would be her suicide in her small dorm room, what a wonderful thought.

Maybe all of this sounds a little bit sadistic, but that's how I think. I really like her.
You're disgusting...

Also, I wouldn't discredit Hanako just because she's timid and painfully shy. It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for. Always. So go ahead, be your disgusting little self, and when Hanako plants a hatchet in your skull I will tell the police it was self-defense. :)
I would tell the police that Hanako is a fictional character and it was probably a bizarre suicide. :lol: