If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fishpick

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Fishpick »

I would not bully her. I was a victim of bullying for quite a while too. Until I nearly stabbed the guy in a neck with a pencil. I would have if he hadn't have run. And then I later sort of tore a chunk out of his forehead on the bus. He didn't bother me anymore. Then a year or two later, rumours started that I carried a knife in my pocket. I wore a big coat with very deep pockets. I never owned a knife, but after that no one bothered me.

I was always quiet and painfully shy. Not so much anymore, although I'm still rather quiet. In all likelihood, I would probably develop a crush on Hanako but be too shy to even talk to her. Just like a lot of shy girls I have seen over the years.
asakayosapro

Post by asakayosapro »

I can only see one way to do this..

Team Chessmatch - (My) 25 win streak - TACTICAL 'NAPE!! (and I mean Me = 25, Her = 0)

Then maybe gently Drill Sergeant the fundamentals of chess, strategy and winning into her so i can have a better time. Not like seriously, though.

Either that or, well, strip chess. Might do this to Shizune, too. >:3
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

shaftslammer wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:
. wrote:i would rape the shit outta that whore. she fucking deserves it.
Is it bad that this song popped in my head when I read this?
Wait... your black?
I'm black in the pants.
newnar

Post by newnar »

I've been meaning to say this for quite some time. At first I was afraid of getting called butthurt, white-knight syndrome and all, but this just went over 9000.

Seriously, don't you people have anything better to do than to discuss about raping a girl with burn scars covering half her body? The word inhumane hardly does justice here.
shaftslammer

Post by shaftslammer »

newnar wrote:I've been meaning to say this for quite some time. At first I was afraid of getting called butthurt, white-knight syndrome and all, but this just went over 9000.

Seriously, don't you people have anything better to do than to discuss about raping a girl with burn scars covering half her body? The word inhumane hardly does justice here.
Considering a certain site from which this game received most of its fans id say this is rather mild.
Titus

Post by Titus »

She will kill you. Don't think she wont.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

newnar wrote:over 9000.
No, shut up forever. That is a million times worse than anything that has been said here or anywhere ever. If you look at all the horrible atrocities of history objectively, you'd find that none of them are as bad as over 9000. The Holocaust? A bigoted megalomaniac may have killed millions and caused a war that resulted in more deaths than any other incident in history, but at least it wasn't over 9000. Slavery? Human beings might have been captured and used as animals, regularly tortured and raped, just because certain races were looked at as non human, but at least it wasn't over 9000. I could go on, but you get the point.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
shaftslammer

Post by shaftslammer »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:
No, shut up forever. That is a million times worse than anything that has been said here or anywhere ever. If you look at all the horrible atrocities of history objectively, you'd find that none of them are as bad as over 9000. The Holocaust? A bigoted megalomaniac may have killed millions and caused a war that resulted in more deaths than any other incident in history, but at least it wasn't over 9000. Slavery? Human beings might have been captured and used as animals, regularly tortured and raped, just because certain races were looked at as non human, but at least it wasn't over 9000. I could go on, but you get the point.
If if wasn't for that, we wouldn't have this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

One of the best trolls of the 21st Century.
Last edited by shaftslammer on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pjhoodsta

Post by pjhoodsta »

I really don't think that I can be mean to her.

But... if I can control Hisao freely like those western RPGs (DA : Origns, Fallout series etc),

I might call Hanako "Yo Lizard!" "Hey Fry Face, are you from Hotel Moscow"

"Me got flame thrower, U wanna to burn some shits"

"Me want to FXXX you, cuz nobody gonna FXXX you"

Throw a bucket of water at her face and say "I cool down ur fire on ur face"

Despite of all examples, I wonder I could bully her...

cuz she is....
newnar

Post by newnar »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Funny, that was my reaction when I saw someone make an over 9000 joke in 2012.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Deadhorizon176

Post by Deadhorizon176 »

Why would you want to bully little Hanako?!
Shilver

Post by Shilver »

No way in hell. To be honest though, I might ignore her though/leave her alone. I don't usually go up to people and start a conversation. I would probably listen to "gossip" about her from friends or something, nodding my head in agreement about "how weird she is", but would never actually bully her. Even if she is cute, I could never muster up the confidence to talk to a quiet girl that has scars on her face.
"Show me the way, allow me to see because my heart is broken. Be my escape, allow me to hear with a word unspoken."--
shaftslammer

Post by shaftslammer »

This inadvertently reminded me of this.

..............................................................[ME SHIZUNE] .................................................................
.....................................................................................................................
krabstarr

Post by krabstarr »

Be really nice a polite to her, but lovingly call her Bacon-tan on occasion.