If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

fabio.salvador

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by fabio.salvador »

The guy who started this discussion is, in reality, a family guy...

Charles Manson´s family, I mean...
If I were free to choose, whenever any character did anything to hurt Hanako, I would be able to call that person outdoors and the game screen would change to Street-Fighter-esque mode.
fabio.salvador

Post by fabio.salvador »

Being Hisao a heterosexual guy and Hanako obviusly a hot (yet scarred) girl, his motivations to bully her insted of pursuing some sort of love/physical relationship defied my concept of logic.
If I were free to choose, whenever any character did anything to hurt Hanako, I would be able to call that person outdoors and the game screen would change to Street-Fighter-esque mode.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

fabio.salvador wrote:Being Hisao a heterosexual guy and Hanako obviusly a hot (yet scarred) girl, his motivations to bully her insted of pursuing some sort of love/physical relationship defied my concept of logic.

''Hanako obviusly a hot (yet scarred) girl, his motivations to bully her insted of pursuing some sort of love/physical relationship defied my concept of logic.'

'Hanako obviusly a hot (yet scarred) girl,'

Oh I ain't touching that.
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

As said in South Park:
"I'm Not touching that with a 60 Foot Pole"-Chef

I think they were asking about something that has to do with Sex, but I'm not Positive.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Alexbond45 wrote:As said in South Park:
"I'm Not touching that with a 60 Foot Pole"-Chef

I think they were asking about something that has to do with Sex, but I'm not Positive.
I think that was about assisted suicide
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Oh that's right, It was the episode where Stan's Grandpa want's to Commit Suicide.

Ugh, 16 Seasons really run together.
I was thinking about the sex education episode, where the boys and the girls have a war over STD's because they didnt realise you gain one from having sex.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
fabio.salvador

Post by fabio.salvador »

To be brief and straight: you mess up with Hanako, we (Hanako fans) mess up your face. Clear?

Sometimes, I feel that having Italian blood is a good thing.
Sin of my sins

Post by Sin of my sins »

How is this thread still alive?

On topic: were you brave enough to bully Hanako, you should write your will first. Hanako can be pretty scary when she's angry, don't play with fire.
fabio.salvador

Post by fabio.salvador »

This discussion is still alive because we are feeding it.... sorry!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

On topic: were you brave enough to bully Hanako, you should write your will first. Hanako can be pretty scary when she's angry, don't play with fire.
I doubt Lilly would stand for it either, and she's as big as you are, doesn't have a heart condition, and walks around carrying a big stick everywhere she goes, and Lilly herself seems like somebody her entire class would get behind to help.

I can just see Hisao trying to convince somebody that all the accidents he's been having lately are because all the blind people in the school are out to get him.
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oddball wrote:
I doubt Lilly would stand for it either, and she's as big as you are, doesn't have a heart condition, and walks around carrying a big stick everywhere she goes, and Lilly herself seems like somebody her entire class would get behind to help.

I can just see Hisao trying to convince somebody that all the accidents he's been having lately are because all the blind people in the school are out to get him.
...all the blind people except his trusty anti-feminist, hikikomori-buddy, manly picnicker, and Harry Potter-reject friend none other than...

KENJI SETOU!!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
phys-

Post by phys- »

Not sure if bullying but...
"Hey Hanako, I have found this lovely German picture book in the library.
I thought you may have liked the story..."

Sethkowns

Post by Sethkowns »

No, only a heartless jerk would do that.
"I was warned that he was not only invincible, but strong enough to probably destory the building with a punch, or at least knock over the painting hanging in the hallway." Hideaki

Favorite Routes in Order: 1. Hanako 2. Lily 3. Emi 4. Kenji 5. Rin 6. Shizune
Game completion: 100% and aiming to still redo everyone's route.
Favorite Girl: Hanako!!!!!!!!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Sethkowns wrote:No, only a heartless jerk would do that.
errr....that's what this thread is about.

being that "heartless jerk"
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
fabio.salvador

Post by fabio.salvador »

Ithink that anyone who desires to bully Hanako, or play the role of a bully and mess up with an already problematic girl, must be a total pervert.

And besides... Hanako is probably the sweetest character in KS (although I felt Emi to be very sweet too).

So my question is...

why?